Jake Quickenden #34 Wedding on a tight budget, Mcains wedges and chicken nuggets.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s probably already been said before but he literally is like a real life David Brent 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
So somebody bought him a GI Joe because it reminded them of him. They were obviously taking the piss. He's more like GI No (work)! 👍

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Will someone just rip that bleeping earring out please?!?! It’s bloody diabolical on him (took a couple of tries to spell that one) There’s only one man who could wear that and that was George Michael. Not this two Bob cuntfaced wankstain. I need a drink after that small outburst. As you were.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Will someone just rip that bleeping earring out please?!?! It’s bloody diabolical (took a couple of tries to spell that one) there’s only one man who could wear that and that was George Michael. Not this two Bob cuntfaced wankstain. I need a drink after that small outburst. As you were.
He's one of those cunts who brings out the worse in people. A total charisma vacuum, hateful, useless workshy bleep....
See, same here... Need a gin and tonic now😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Muppet one and two doing another bleeping boring story the desperation is real and so cringe just duck off not funny in the slightest.She now got this saddo 24-7 haha good luck you are going to need it
Their whole life is instagram. Every second of the day they are thinking about content and what to do next. It’s so obvious they are desperate for some sort of family/couple brand deal. He really has moulded her into a desperate fame hungry beg like he is 🤢

This is just pure embarrassing. I need another drink. Cringing is not the word! 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
#humor wtf is that humour you thick bleep .If you had one person you could kick and leg it he is on my hit list 👀👀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Might pull a 50 cent a la Ja rule and buy all the front row tickets so they are empty.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
See That TE="CrazyBaldhead, post: 11836735, member: 338216"]
So somebody bought him a GI Joe because it reminded them of him. They were obviously taking the piss. He's more like GI No (work)! 👍
View attachment 1595520
[/QUOTE]
See that qhite line is back around his toupe, it's gets me every time 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine it though. A group of strangers calling your baby spudnik and Warwick and you still post pictures of him on a constant basis for them to see.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.