Jake Quickenden #34 Wedding on a tight budget, Mcains wedges and chicken nuggets.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why tag in Bear Gryls whilst you're acting like a complete cock? #desperate
View attachment 1594764
eh why is the neighbours shed or Garage in their garden???? are they using the neighbours shed as they boundary wall? OMG you wouldnโ€™t get away with that over here, no way would someone want their neighbours shed a boundary wall unless it wasna duck up on the builders part and then they have to try sell them off for a lot less.

Reactions: 11
What even is he talking about? Absolute rubbish. We only had four days of summer? Where was he then as this summer was amazing. Complaining about being cold again. Put some clothes on then you absolute imbecile. ๐Ÿ—žโ„๐Ÿคช

jakequickenden_1663774487563.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg those pictures of freddie with his dad and step mum make my heart so happy. Look how happy he is to be with them ๐Ÿฅน they seem to genuinely love him and want to spend time with him. So glad he has them to go to โค

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Does Zelda have no friends just why does she sit everyday and speak to the screen.From sausage egg chips to coronation st bake off Jesus just why and just why thatโ€™s it

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I meanโ€ฆ heโ€™s typed it out today ffs.. what goes through that head of his ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

It's so nice to see how Freddie has an amazing dad and his fiance is nice . Look how relaxed he is not forced like with jake .
Ooohhh he is fit! ๐Ÿ˜

At fist glance she looks like Doph ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 19
as my Nan says โ€ฆ heโ€™s a sandwich short of a picnic ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
The lift doesn't go to the top floor, as a friend of mine says. ๐Ÿ˜

Imagine being a neighbour and glancing out to see that simpleton leaping around pretending to be Bear Grylls or whatever it is he is doing...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.