Jake Quickenden #34 Wedding on a tight budget, Mcains wedges and chicken nuggets.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she's said Colchester has just annoyed me this morning. She never used to speak like that. He's brought out the worst in her

Reactions: 15
You’re username just bought back the funniest memory!!!
the video of the guy at the wedding about to drop the beat and he plays ABBA 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 if you haven’t seen it google it it’s bleeping gold

I just googled it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m glad flappy is using a ring light now so we can actually see how different the shade of her extensions are to her actual hair. i know sometimes you have different shades in your extensions blah blah blah but hers look more ridiculous now I seen her video this morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It must be killing him that he's got to drive for 3 hours and can't use his phone. Surprised he didn't stick Leo in the nursery and get Sophie to drive him.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nice to see him so relaxed he doesn't get that at home . Hopefully he moves in with his dad . I can't believe jake and soph treat hik like he doesn't exist
You really do work for the FBI don’t you, finding her instagram. I have tried to hard and failed 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Colchesterrrrrrrr! duck off with your stupid accent and clean your filthy house!!

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Basically she has untagged herself from the post now because clearly she has wondered how the hell I found her ex 😂😂

see she has Read here and untagged herself so that nobody can find her ex … his names rob anyway

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So she has a clothing brand for kids, but doesn't dress Leo in any of those clothes... aff links are clearly more beneficial that the Ali Express shite she is trying to flog

Basically she has I tagged herself from the post now because clearly she has wondered how the hell I found her ex 😂😂

see she has Read here and I tagged herself so that nobody can find her ex … his names rob anyway
God she looked so much better years ago. Her ex must be laughing, he’s a nice looking bloke and she’s gone downhill.

Reactions: 9
What in the single white female hell is this all about?

Wow Sophie used to be really pretty! She's really fucked her face up and she's only 29 🧟‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.