Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

riddleme89

VIP Member
i Know I come here for a laugh and joke and don’t know any of you but I did post something not long ago on here after the hospital found something . Well it’s all gone now and I don’t have cancer they got rid of the cells and I’m discharged from the hospital now 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 73

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
How she just said on her stories about how hard it is trying to fit doing a full time job and housework in 2 days a week 😂😂😂😂 Fuck me she really is deluded as he is 🤦🏻‍♀️ Trying clothes on and filming it and cooking food and filming it, is not a full time job. Why do they both seem to think ‘working’ 2 hours a day is hard work 🙄 as for housework 😂😂😂😂 she does realise we see the state of their dirty grotty house when they are sharing everything they do online? As for loads of people asking questions about the wedding. If people are so interested why are the likes, comments and views going down quicker than Fakey would on Chris Hughes if he had the chance then 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

bluecups

VIP Member
Ahahaha Sophie saying "Well they weren't there"
It was me who left that comment saying they had nuggets and chips in the Daily Mail :ROFLMAO:

And where did I get this info? From a printed menu photographed and posted by Nanny Su.
Cheap, scruffy cunts. Nuggets and chips, half naked kids, mooning guests, groom twerking in his pants in front of kids, bring your own booze. Tramps. Was like scenes from Shameless.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Cady1954

VIP Member
I definitely think they are always looking for their next ‘story’ to use and when they find it, they then plan how to use it for maximum engagement on IG. He’s done it with so many different things ie anxiety, illness, trolling, grief, proposal, engagement, wedding, spud and they are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head. He’s thick but he’s also very calculating in everything he does online and unfortunately for him, we all see through his bullshit.
They only picked the Maldives as their honeymoon for the content they’ll get. Not stopping to think, once you’ve shown the sea, the sand, the fishes and the water bungalow once, what else is there to see?
I'm not bragging but I went to the Maldives a few years ago. I fucking hated it. I was bored out of my napper and used to pray every day for a tsunami to put me out of my misery. Beautiful islands but as you say once you've seen the stingrays and the water nowt else. I was in one of those water bungalows and the lapping of the waves kept me awake all night. My husband called me an ungrateful fucker lol. Anyway back to Jake. He's a twat. I never comment on kids but he needs to realise that nobody is interested in anyone else's kids. I'm not interested in mine half the time that's why I moved abroad. They are in their thirties I might add so its not as if I abandoned them as toddlers in a house with sharp edges and plastic bags to put over their heads 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart

turndownforwhat

Thread suggestion:
Jake Quickenden #35 Spudgun’s a brat and Fakes on the white, we’re all off to hell but that’s alright!

• Haha
  • Heart

dandymandy

I don’t know who is more annoying anymore him or her 😂
Full time work they don’t work at all . He appeared on a stage for five minutes at campsites and she takes photos of shoes and her lunch and posts them . Is she saying all this to make companies think she’s a hard worker and they give her ads 😂😂 surely she can’t think she works full time and does housework …

House is a tip and the kids are always filthy . Her food is burnt and not edible probably why her bratty son launches it at her .
I work 12 hour days come home and actually clean I don’t have fallen down draws and minging oven and floors . I actually get my hands dirty and clean the fucking house . I work hard and still parent and clean and cook and I don’t need a PA ffs 😂

she just likes to think she’s a big celebrity when in reality she is a nobody and her husband is a nobody who can hardly get any kind of work right now that’s why he’s travelling to cheap campsites to do 30 minutes singing to an audience that don’t even notice the cunt 😂 Magazines didn’t even want to cover the wedding that’s how irrelevant they are …. They covered coronation street stars weddings but not Jake who’s been In pretty much everything and still nobody knows who the cunt is … pair of fucking clowns
I’ve been dying to bring this up, remember when Fake said they were offered a mag deal but turned it down so they could have control over the day, BULLSHIT he’d have lobbed off his left testicle to get on page 43 of take a break 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

stargirl23

VIP Member
Guys can we all please come together and give a 1 minute silence for our poor nanny qvc. She’s unfortunately having to go without her chippy tea again this Friday because doormat is working late and she’s incapable of buying her own chippy tea

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
The one where he’s filming the dr and the diagnosis is…..psychological 😂 thanks so much x
Phew. Had to go back a bit but here you go! This clip is comedy gold and I was lucky to have retained the receipt because he dirty deleted it soon afterwards!!! Enjoy it. We certainly did! 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

riddleme89

VIP Member
Thing is they are skint let’s be real 😂
Shes flogging her pjs to get cash 💵
Hes singing in camber sands ffs 😂
She doesn’t actually get many ADS and the ones she does are shit .
He can’t seem to get any work unless it’s panto even then it’s not west end …

If they had money they wouldn’t be cheaping out on everything . ok he proved his dinner was meat at the wedding it’s still cheap and shit food nothing special clearly got to him that people thing he served nuggets …. It was a joke jake no need to show the gran what you ate at your wedding you sad tosser …

people with money don’t sell used clothing 😂
people with money don’t attend a friends wedding and get a cheap hotel over an hour away from said wedding .
people with money don’t park in Colchester and get the train to London then pretend they parked in London 😂
people with money don’t have broken draws for over a year in the bedroom .
people with money don’t have the wedding venue at the villa they are sleeping at .
people with money don’t put the kids in nursery they have a nanny .
people with money don’t ask wedding guests to bring their own drinks 🍹
people with money don’t shop at Ali express
people with money don’t get fakes from turkey 😂
people with money don’t beg for freebies on the gram ( Sophie always is . Anybody know anywhere that sells wardrobes ) yes IKEA you silly bint but that would involve actually paying yourself for them .

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

riddleme89

VIP Member
I’m just going to say it . I have never come across 2 desperate attention seeking not even z listers in my life that do the shit these pair of clowns do . Poor Freddie has been cast aside like he isn’t even part of the family . When he makes an appearance it’s because his nasty bitch if a mother needs him for a AD !! . Both kids get dumped whenever They get the chance just so they can pretend and play influencers in London . The house is absolutely minging and needs a good cleaning . The mouldy fridge and oven 🤢 . The pair just glued to a phone 24/7 and we see that all the time . Even on his honeymoon they Was both on phones not even spending the time together they had . She’s a beggy cow and begs for everything from carpets to furniture to kids clothing . Her business failed and even After relaunching she can’t sell anything because it’s cheap Ali express shit . Both kids look unkept both need a hair cut and a good wash and decent clothing not oversized shit and beige !! That’s why her website failed because she fails to realise people don’t want boring beige clothing for toddlers 🤯 Both have no life just sit on phones constantly . He can’t get work anymore apart from the odd job but nothing special . He won’t get on TV again unless it’s loose women about trolling but even they had enough of him last time when he made a footloose interview all about himself and his life and even forced his sprig to run in set crying 😂 the wedding was well let’s say awfull . From the outfits to the cheap decor . Tacky cheap and boring like them pair . Everything beige and no romantic setting . Cheap villa cheap food and the venue was at the villa ffs .

So maybe soon he will wake up and realise that actually his life is a joke and everybody laughs at him . Everybody laughs at the pair of them and how desperate and pathetic they look . Everybody laughs at the fact he thinks he’s a celebrity and rich when his house is a shit tip and he lives on a normal family estate in a normal family home that most normal people can afford . His sad act of a wife thinks she’s victoria beckham and needs a good slap into reality that’s she’s with a washed up X factor reject who’s skint maxing out the credit cards and bullying her first born child … both scum and both classless talentless and absolutely pathetic . And on that note I’m off out for champagne with the girls to celebrate my health ☺👋

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

redball00n

VIP Member
He is the least hands-on Dad I’ve ever come across. He does nothing. My partner worked from home on Tuesday because his parents are on holiday so we had no childcare …. he finished all his work, vacuumed the entire house, did a load of laundry, took our 18mo to soft play, walked the dog and put dinner on in the slow cooker, all before I got home at 5.45pm. Jake can barely manage to get out of bed and put clothes on when he’s at home, and the one night Sophie was away, he had to get his Mummy to come help him look after his son.

Lazy shit dad cunt.

• Heart

Katewinsletsknee

VIP Member
Hey folks ….

Found this nugget - if there was ever a video that epitomises a CUNT, it’s this.

Hope everyone is good ❤

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha

riddleme89

VIP Member
I don’t want to post it on here but Freddie’s dad is engaged and very happy in fact part of me wonders is that why they got engaged because her ex and his ex both got engaged before them … anyway some absolutely lovely photos of her and Freddie and his dad and Freddie looks extreme Happy and comfortable around her .. so sad that he gets treated bad at home but it’s lovely to see just how happy he is with his father and his partner x

• Heart

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
Well I stand with the name I called Leo . He is a brat and I would call any other kid a brat if they acted the way he does . I haven’t seen any name calling towards Leo just the obvious 😂🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes, same here. "Where are the mods" as this member is trying to police a thread and I've put them on ignore. I wonder which name upset them the most:-

Leo4Likes
Warwick
Damian
Chicken Nugget
Spudgun
Potato

@Cady1954

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

instashun

VIP Member
Guys can we all please come together and give a 1 minute silence for our poor nanny qvc. She’s unfortunately having to go without her chippy tea again this Friday because doormat is working late and she’s incapable of buying her own chippy tea
He’s working late on chippy night a lot recently… maybe he’s sick of her too

She does know it’s 2022 and it’s not frowned upon for a woman to enter a chip shop. They probably even deliver?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
What the actual fuck? Feeling run down after the last couple of months? You were on holiday for half of it! He literally can’t hack life. His Typical day consists of going to the gym, creating shit reels, posting 20+ stories a day, getting his hair cut, pop into a show for 15 minutes of work and he’s run down? Oh and don’t get me started on Sophie claiming she’s so busy and has to send Leo to nursery 3 times per week. Well thank god someone Is helping with his development I suppose and he’s not just looking at a phone screen.

• Heart
Reactions: 35