Jake Quickenden #34 Wedding on a tight budget, Mcains wedges and chicken nuggets.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The best thing about her droning on about sausage, egg and chips is that you know for a fact she probably already phoned her sister and told her all about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Will someone just rip that bleeping earring out please?!?! It’s bloody diabolical on him (took a couple of tries to spell that one) There’s only one man who could wear that and that was George Michael. Not this two Bob cuntfaced wankstain. I need a drink after that small outburst. As you were.
🤣🤣🤣Well that's set me off laughing for the day!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can we all hold a minute silence for fakey having to drive put some false tits on be a panto dame and take photos 👀👀And then drive to Essex please help him get threw this extremely hard stressful day.
4523E17E-D495-4D5F-8577-11F1B7AC7F32.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sounds like another show where he struggles to keep his clothes on 🤢 Maybe he was playing ugly naked guy last night 🤭
So are all his jobs now basically just him showing his abs off or in pants. Literally a piece of meat with no talent?

“Look out for surprise guest Jake quickenden” Whoever wrote that is as dumb as him. Not a surprise is it when you’ve just told everyone

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Can we all hold a minute silence for fakey having to drive put some false tits on be a panto dame and take photos 👀👀And then drive to Essex please help him get threw this extremely hard stressful day.View attachment 1596431
Wonder how he thinks people doing 16hour shifts several times a week in hospitals, care homes, etc… cope 🤦🏻‍♀️ He really hasn’t got any idea of what goes on in the real world because he thinks insta life is real. If he’d stuck to his word and not done panto he wouldn’t be having to drive up there today the poor overworked love 🙄 Unless he’s got a holiday park gig at the weekend, he can lay about for the next few days telling us all how sick, run down, anxious he is, while behind the scenes doing more mind numbingly boring reels or TikTok’s.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can we all hold a minute silence for fakey having to drive put some false tits on be a panto dame and take photos 👀👀And then drive to Essex please help him get threw this extremely hard stressful day.View attachment 1596431
It’s not a long day. It’s a normal day for everyone else. This man is not on the same planet. It’s especially not a long day when you only do it twice a week

• Heart
If I had a drink for every time these pair of tossers aggravated me, I’d be permanently shitfaced
You’re username just bought back the funniest memory!!!
the video of the guy at the wedding about to drop the beat and he plays ABBA 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 if you haven’t seen it google it it’s bleeping gold

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s only 3 hours drive it takes me longer than that to drive to my nearest airport 🤦‍♀️
The comments on the Lincolnshire Post was hilarious as usual they removed the comments 🤣 loads said they wouldn't be going because he's in the show 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
🐔What the duck has happened to his hair line :giggle: the thatch on top looks like a hedgehog.....:giggle:

• Haha
Sorry for the delay but cos I had a busy day (not just a 3hr drive) that I’ve just read QJQ’s wedding vows.

Who the duck writes not just a speech but a once in a lifetime statement slagging their wife off?! He calls into question her fashion sense and then draws everyone’s attention to her annoying habits!

Nowhere does he talk about how amazing she is or any of her good attributes, he does however call their children beautiful, implying it’s only cos she’s mates with him…
92F6F191-5696-4D24-B4B6-34F6D683B88C.png

Reactions: 13
Long day for the cu t. He wouldn't know a long day if.it hit him in that ugly face of his. So his new narrative is him and her trying to be a funny couple. He has done the same as always got a few likes on one post so now he is clinging onto it. His likes are terrible and the only thing funny about them two is their bleeping faces ,I've said it before they lead a fake life, no normal couple ait in Starbucks filming themselves like that, they don't live for each other they live for Instagram, let them get on with it tho, and we can all continue to watch the desperation

• Haha
Long day for the cu t. He wouldn't know a long day if.it hit him in that ugly face of his. So his new narrative is him and her trying to be a funny couple. He has done the same as always got a few likes on one post so now he is clinging onto it. His likes are terrible and the only thing funny about them two is their bleeping faces ,I've said it before they lead a fake life, no normal couple ait in Starbucks filming themselves like that, they don't live for each other they live for Instagram, let them get on with it tho, and we can all continue to watch the desperation
They so want to be like Sam Thompson and Zara. Thing is Sam & Zara have a real chemistry together, they are younger, they are both naturally funny, they are definitely more popular, they are more current and neither of them come across as desperate and trying too hard. Just seen Sams latest reel with their cat. Fakey will be kicking himself he didn’t think of it first 😂
Flappy & Fakey both need to accept if they haven’t made it after all the trying in the last 10 years (for him), 4 years (for her) maybe they should take a look at themselves and ask why?

Reactions: 19
Flappy going to show children’s winter wardrobe do us all a favour and duck off .Leo dressed in clothes to big beige scruffy and you sell your crap on the ever so successful bambi bear + 6 the price that you import it from China .Run along with your awful husband get in the real world and please quit with the wooden performance we’ve seen of you both trying to be funny 🙄👀She not a natural in front of the camera it’s beyond chalk on a blackboard toe curling to watch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.