Jake Quickenden #34 Wedding on a tight budget, Mcains wedges and chicken nuggets.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @Lucyxxxx for the brilliant thread title with 36 votes 😂

recap : there is none, because surprise surprise the wedding of the year was shocking and these cunts are still rinsing it for all they can

last thread

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
So after him gaining all them followers (paid for by him and by Chris Hughes sharing that vomit inducing reel) in the last 5 days he’s already lost 1,500 of them 😂 Yet still he can’t take the hint and continues to post the same wedding crap over and over again. Gummies and wallet will be out again soon 🤭

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Well i Stand with the name I called Leo . He is a brat and I would call any other kid a brat if they acted the way he does . I haven’t seen any name calling towards Leo just the obvious 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Well i Stand with the name I called Leo . He is a brat and I would call any other kid a brat if they acted the way he does . I haven’t seen any name calling towards Leo just the obvious 😂🤷🏻‍♀️
🐔 "Oh No" hahahahaha..me too I will call them all anything I want .....:giggle:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Had so many messages about the jumper…probably all telling him what a cock he looks in it!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
How she just said on her stories about how hard it is trying to fit doing a full time job and housework in 2 days a week 😂😂😂😂 duck me she really is deluded as he is 🤦🏻‍♀️ Trying clothes on and filming it and cooking food and filming it, is not a full time job. Why do they both seem to think ‘working’ 2 hours a day is hard work 🙄 as for housework 😂😂😂😂 she does realise we see the state of their dirty grotty house when they are sharing everything they do online? As for loads of people asking questions about the wedding. If people are so interested why are the likes, comments and views going down quicker than Fakey would on Chris Hughes if he had the chance then 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
See flappy moaning she works full time ffs when are these idiots going to get in the real world.Stop posting bleeping burnt cauliflower and endless boring photos of your wedding and get a life .Hopefully Leo learns some manners now you dump him of at nursery three times a week selfish cow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
How she just said on her stories about how hard it is trying to fit doing a full time job and housework in 2 days a week 😂😂😂😂 duck me she really is deluded as he is 🤦🏻‍♀️ Trying clothes on and filming it and cooking food and filming it, is not a full time job. Why do they both seem to think ‘working’ 2 hours a day is hard work 🙄 as for housework 😂😂😂😂 she does realise we see the state of their dirty grotty house when they are sharing everything they do online? As for loads of people asking questions about the wedding. If people are so interested why are the likes, comments and views going down quicker than Fakey would on Chris Hughes if he had the chance then 😉
Full time job?

make your bleeping mind up Sophie. Your husband told us that we only see ‘ten minutes’ of the day on his 1000 stories

So which is it full time or ten minutes?

It’s not like they are YouTubers that have to sit and edit videos. It’s literally point and shoot, upload, no editing, nothing

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Unbelievable she seems to think she works full time. More days at nursery for Leo will be a good thing he might learn to share and stop being a brat

• Haha
Reactions: 34
So idiot got 5 days work in Dubai and 2 weeks as a panto dame and Leo is being dumped in nursery yet he’s home 24-7? Selfish brats the pair of them just both want time to go the the gym film endless crappy reels and pretend for the gram they take him out .So looking forward to these two crashing and having to get a real job

Reactions: 31
So idiot got 5 days work in Dubai and 2 weeks as a panto dame and Leo is being dumped in nursery yet he’s home 24-7? Selfish brats the pair of them just both want time to go the the gym film endless crappy reels and pretend for the gram they take him out .So looking forward to these two crashing and having to get a real job
Don’t forget he’s still got some more Friends gigs to do and his ‘big’ night out in Scunthorpe 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well I stand with the name I called Leo . He is a brat and I would call any other kid a brat if they acted the way he does . I haven’t seen any name calling towards Leo just the obvious 😂🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes, same here. "Where are the mods" as this member is trying to police a thread and I've put them on ignore. I wonder which name upset them the most:-

Leo4Likes
Warwick
Damian
Chicken Nugget
Spudgun
Potato

@Cady1954

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Wow trying to play the mum guilt card for working ‘full time’ no head your job isn’t full time nor is your prick of a husbands. You two wouldn’t know full time work pressures. Do not try and resonate with us working parents as that will not wash with us.

but if filming, adding to the gram, and the gym is not work.

Cannot wait til these two have a mighty fall from their

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
The delusion is REAL. Honestly, how can somebody like her be 'overwhelmed'? It's honestly pathetic. I'm looking forward to the Q&A about the wedding. My question will be "When are you going to stop BORING people to death with this utter crap?"
Screenshot_20220914-091326~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Yes, same here. "Where are the mods" as this member is trying to police a thread and I've put them on ignore. I wonder which name upset them the most:-

Leo4Likes
Warwick
Damian
Chicken Nugget
Spudgun
Potato

@Cady1954
Don’t forget Nik Nak 🤣🤣

excuse the hair 🤣 but she still managed to put a full face of make-up on before leaving the house - stupid witch

• Haha
Reactions: 34
They are lucky they have the funds to dump Leo in nursery three times a week while most people including me worry about how the winter is going to be.The endless dribble these two come out with is so selfish and phoney .Wedding questions move on flappy it’s done over and no one cares.She try’s so hard to be a influencer and is just tit at it the hair touching her voice that’s like chalk on a blackboard and let’s not talk about those feet 🦶 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

Leo4Likes
Warwick
Damian
Chicken Nugget
Spudgun
Potato

@Cady1954
Warwick is my personal fave. 😂😂😂 I think its cause I came to this thread seen someone mention 'Warwick such and such' and no further explanation was needed. I knew who and why. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wow trying to play the mum guilt card for working ‘full time’ no head your job isn’t full time nor is your prick of a husbands. You two wouldn’t know full time work pressures. Do not try and resonate with us working parents as that will not wash with us.

but if filming, adding to the gram, and the gym is not work.

Cannot wait til these two have a mighty fall from their
Mum guilt that will vanish when she’s on her 5th adult only holiday of the year. Like Jakes illnesses it only appears when not on holiday

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.