Jake Quickenden #34 Wedding on a tight budget, Mcains wedges and chicken nuggets.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The lift doesn't go to the top floor, as a friend of mine says. 😁

Imagine being a neighbour and glancing out to see that simpleton leaping around pretending to be Bear Grylls or whatever it is he is doing...
Id knock the bleep out, specially if he came into my garden to twit about..
He needs looking at, it's not normal to behave like he does. .

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Nah I can’t stop now imagine that looking out your windows and that cunts stood with his phone talking to himself 😂😂😂

no wonder people think he’s mentally unstable . Soooo guys just off to the gym now 😂

nobody gives a duck mate crack on …. Ive just had a tit on my toilet I best film it for the gram

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
No

it seems to me that it’s getting her down , when he was home weekends you could feel the tension between them . He would be doing stories and she would be getting annoyed with him and he would be the same with her .
Now hes Home full time and the wedding is over I do think she’s fed up with him . I know I’ve said it before but my hid it must be draining living with him , he’s manic and constantly filming for the gram . My home is my safe place it’s my family home it’s a place my children can unwind after a long day in school . It’s a place me and my husband can also unwind after a long work day . It’s a place we eat as a family and watch films and play games . For Sophie it’s not really a home when he is back from panto , she has to constantly be prepared for a camera in her face . The kids wake up and that bleep is just on his phone filming them . They have breakfast and he’s in his underpants filming . its none stop all day . Like today poor Sophie is holding Leo nursery bag and watching him meanwhile jakes filiming why ? Why film outside your child’s nursery ffs !! 🤷🏻‍♀️

That’s no Life for her and them kids .
Exactly I find it bizarre. She must never feel relaxed never knowing where he's going to pop up next with that bloody phone.

And as for being cold put some bleeping clothes on then 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Bet their neighbours bleeping hate them and avoid them at all the time. There will be a post soon to show how much they get on with their neighbours 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
All shallow nonsense. Expected nothing less. He thinks he’s hilarious. How about take one important day seriously and stop being the 12 year old class clown that everyone thinks is a prick
Exactly this! He is literally the class clown isn't he...so sad at his age!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
All shallow nonsense. Expected nothing less. He thinks he’s hilarious. How about take one important day seriously and stop being the 12 year old class clown that everyone thinks is a prick
And full of put putdowns thinly veiled as 'funny'.🙄
What did she get to say in return - 'I love that brillo pad stuck to the top of your head, masquerading as hair.'

• Haha
Reactions: 18
To be funny and liked and make a living for being a has been X factor reject you have to be everything he isn’t .He has used dead people for 12 years recycling old photos setting the kids in shots to react the pictures.He’s a grief thief and a creep who uses others grief like Tom Parker for likes .Sick sad individual who is a nobody and ugly inside and out .His looks have gone his teeth hair clothes and everything about him is a big ick

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So glad he's off his 'death bed' and continuing to piss people off backstage by filming them all again. 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 17
If they've never ' made it" by now, it's not gonna happen. They are too old now , too.
He needs to get a normal job & she needs to work at a nail bar, round the kids, or something. That would bring in a combined wage of £900/ week , something like that ?, and they could progress?
They could still try their arm at influencing freebies- but let's face it, it's hardly the high life is it? A free bag of rimmel London blushers & a plastic kettle doesn't make freebie Heaven

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
How did you find him? I'm very nosey!! 🤣

Aww, Fred is so lovely. He's going to be a right looker!
Leo’s little face the other day when he spotted him, they have a lovely little bond and I suppose them having each other is their only normality because any other time they’re being filmed

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m sorry but how did she not run down the alter after hearing his vows? I’d shrivel up and die right there and then 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Fecking hell, not even a 1/3rd occupancy?
He has got to be the bottom of hisanagement company. All they can get him is holiday parks and guest appearance on that tit show, they will be absolutely sick of him begging for work. As for being an influencer all he promotes is tit gummies that don't work, no wonder the shows aren't selling with him in it

He has got to be the bottom of hisanagement company. All they can get him is holiday parks and guest appearance on that tit show, they will be absolutely sick of him begging for work. As for being an influencer all he promotes is tit gummies that don't work, no wonder the shows aren't selling with him in it
Management

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.