Jake Quickenden #34 Wedding on a tight budget, Mcains wedges and chicken nuggets.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Muppet one and two doing another bleeping boring story the desperation is real and so cringe just duck off not funny in the slightest.She now got this saddo 24-7 haha good luck you are going to need it
Imagine being at the Starbucks watching those two perform

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Meanwhile, Zelda is getting excited about having sausage, chips and egg for bleeping tea!!!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Yeah best thread on Tattle 😊 I don’t need to see his Instagram (blocked anyway so prob good as he doesn’t get any reach from the thousands that are blocked …)
This thread makes me laugh and laugh. Surely he must read here? If I did I’d change my ways

Reactions: 15
The class clown but not funny at all, he is a try hard and it's embarrassing to watch
Yes like desperately trying to be funny but irritating the duck out of everyone!
Her son's sausage is plastered over Google Images.
More chipolata I'd say! 😆

Yeah best thread on Tattle 😊 I don’t need to see his Instagram (blocked anyway so prob good as he doesn’t get any reach from the thousands that are blocked …)
This thread makes me laugh and laugh. Surely he must read here? If I did I’d change my ways
Oh he definitely reads here constantly..more than we do! 👀😁

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.