Jake Quickenden #32 Doph at Obeach hanging out while Fakey’s throating Wayne ‘the gout’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can make out shes thick as tit at times (majority of the time) but then I think she’s knows exactly what she doing at times, Id day shes a real bitchy mean girl that does not stick the “girl code”, it appears she stalked Danielle on instagram (possibly in person aswell? ) and she knew Fake was with Danielle when she was with him and it’s referred to as Jake cheating on Danielle, Sophie knew he had a girlfriend so she is just as bad. Id say she doesn’t have many friends as shes a complete witch. But yeah shes thick as tit to marry that head.
Sorry just on a catch up still, you guys are too fast! Didn't she say when she met him she had no clue who he was? Clearly she did if she'd been stalking dfs page 🤔🤥

Reactions: 26
Has he tattooed the date he's gonna come out of the closet?????
He will do a Phillip scoff and come out gay after all these years after kids and a marriage .

he will make a big deal out of it 😂😂

and here … I called it a few days ago… shes hinting because they could have said nothing about the wine tasting.
Another kid will destroy her I mean look at the state of her since having Leo and being with Jake . He willleave her with three kids why he goes about his business . She’s ruined her life with this bleep . He will be nothing more than an hour on a Saturday dad 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
PR. Hotmail address. Shambles. Did his agency not want a bogof
Don't blame her as I wouldn't go with his agency either. He pays them yet they find him precisely duck all work, which is why he's always tagging himself in Strictly Come Dancing (in his dreams!) and Gogglebox (sadly more likely)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Don't blame her as I wouldn't go with his agency either. He pays them yet they find him precisely duck all work, which is why he's always tagging himself in Strictly Come Dancing (in his dreams!) and Gogglebox (sadly more likely)
Don’t think anybody wants him . He’s old now in terms of reality TV . He’s married so can’t exactly do love island ex on the beach 😂 couldn’t have a family show like billie fairs or fern McCann because he’s boring as duck and she’s a drip 😂
he’s done most shows so won’t be able do them again and strictly and gogglebox I doubt will ever have him .

his management seem to be getting him around other z listers to try get better engagement but it’s not really working . I do think it he wasn’t as manic and desperate he could turn it around slightly but he is to much nobody can stand him 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The skin doesn't bother me, that's just what normal unfiltered skin is like and people shouldn't be afraid to show it. The filters are insane. But all in all its that bleeping earing that does me in! I cannot believe he wore it for his wedding. I CANNOT!
I’m same age as Sophie and my skin nothing like that 😂
I mean I see what you mean not everybody has natural beauty and that’s fine but I wouldn’t say it’s normal skin . She’s had to much work and now it’s saggy and old looking . She’s in her 20s but looks early 40s .

Reactions: 23
Screenshot_20220906-201036_Chrome.jpg

Thought the number plate said BEG lol. Would of been a nice touch.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
They hammer the sunbed’s saying that Sophie said she was keeping her skin out the sun last holiday. Damage is done Soph!

Reactions: 19
Thread suggestion #33 Fakeys are married, it was done on the cheap. How long now until they’re on the scrapheap?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.