Jake Quickenden #32 Doph at Obeach hanging out while Fakey’s throating Wayne ‘the gout’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So after us querying whether Marcel was at the wedding, suddenly he posts loads of stories on IG but still no sign of him in them. Just seen this on the hairdressers Instagram. So both conveniently posted the same shot of the super classy sangria station 🙄 and when I say the same, I mean the same. Yes Marcels is zoomed in more but the people in the background are in exactly the same position. How lucky was that that they both got the exact same shot at the same time 🙄 Sorry until I see a picture of Marcel there (and I don’t mean one photoshopped in) I don’t think he went. I just don’t understand if he didn’t, why they are lying about it 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
They’ll use the wedding for ages yet 😂 only really seen pictures of them two. Not the bridesmaids, groomsmen, best men, page boys, parents, family, friends, z listers, etc… they’ll milk this totally for what it’s worth. Trouble for them is can’t see people being that interested after a day or two. They’ve got the Maldives but once you’ve seen the sand and sea there, water bungalow or hotel that’s really it. They are hoping their next money maker will be another baby but that will depend on who else in the z list world is pregnant at the same time.
How sad to actually live your whole life for likes and engagement from social media. Pair of self absorbed idiots.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Maybe because nanny qvc called her a drag queen and she didn’t want to overshadow her daughters big day by knocking Turkey teeth out of someone’s gob. Wish she had of though.
That just showed Su up for being a nasty, vitriolic bleep by saying that about Mrs Church. Fakey definitely is the Devil's spawn. 💯

• Heart
  • Haha
See Freddy got white marks from sun damage on his face 😡and Leo so brown pair of selfish cunts.All about them and allowing kids to be tanned is disgusting.Use your dead brother dad as a story for sympathy but make sure you don’t use factor 50 on your children pair of wankers

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
So after us querying whether Marcel was at the wedding, suddenly he posts loads of stories on IG but still no sign of him in them. Just seen this on the hairdressers Instagram. So both conveniently posted the same shot of the super classy sangria station 🙄 and when I say the same, I mean the same. Yes Marcels is zoomed in more but the people in the background are in exactly the same position. How lucky was that that they both got the exact same shot at the same time 🙄 Sorry until I see a picture of Marcel there (and I don’t mean one photoshopped in) I don’t think he went. I just don’t understand if he didn’t, why they are lying about it 🤔
Absolutely this! We want evidence!

Marcel did not attend the wedding! I repeat, Marcel did not attend the wedding! As he probably cannot stand the cunts and was washing his hair that day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I actually cannot believe LF had her phone in her hand at the top table at her own bleeping wedding, it’s absolutely pathetic that. She is as bad as him, what ever little sympathy I had for her is gone.
Poor Fred again being made to perform for IG, he looks bored as duck, bet he’d rather be back at school then be with them twats.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
duck off Marcel Wave you were not there. God they are on tattle more than us. (Im praying he doesn’t post an actual picture of himself there now after that rant…. que the photoshoped one now though)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just seen this on nanny qvc stories and thought of the people on here that have said they try to live a champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget. Maybe we should change lemonade to cava now. Seriously as a supposed ‘celeb’ couple if they couldn’t afford a few bottles of champagne for welcome drinks, I think that tells us all we need to know 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Also, I found it very distasteful to have Fred topless (after 4 minutes) of him having his wedding outfit on.

Not being a snob, although I have been brought up with etiquette and manners in social situations etc, but I just found this totally chavvy, especially at a wedding function. Why not accommodate the children by wearing a short sleeved shirt? They have absolutely NO CLASS whatsoever those two Colchester wannabes and it really showed.

Just seen this on nanny qvc stories and thought of the people on here that have said they try to live a champagne lifestyle on a lemonade budget. Maybe we should change lemonade to cava now. Seriously as a supposed ‘celeb’ couple if they couldn’t afford a few bottles of champagne for welcome drinks, I think that tells us all we need to know 😂
Well Cava is the Spanish 'champagne' dontcha know? Which tastes like white spirit and only about €6 a bottle so even tramps can afford it That wedding planner really didn't really have a lot of money to work with did she hence the lack of flowers, balloons, decorations, silk coverings, candles, etc. What a duck up!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Also, I found it very distasteful to have Fred topless (after 4 minutes) of him having his wedding outfit on.

Not being a snob, although I have been brought up with etiquette and manners in social situations etc, but I just found this totally chavvy, especially at a wedding function. Why not accommodate the children by wearing a short sleeved shirt? They have absolutely NO CLASS whatsoever those two Colchester wannabes and it really showed.
Even a smart polo or tshirt would have probably looked good, they really don’t think about him at all.

Reactions: 26
I actually cannot believe LF had her phone in her hand at the top table at her own bleeping wedding, it’s absolutely pathetic that. She is as bad as him, what ever little sympathy I had for her is gone.
Poor Fred again being made to perform for IG, he looks bored as duck, bet he’d rather be back at school then be with them twats.
I still can’t believe they didn’t have Freddie and Leo sitting with them at the top table. Any wedding I’ve been to and celeb weddings I’ve seen in magazines, if the couple have already got kids they’ve had them sat with them at their table. Then again most peoples top table also include parents, best man and maid of honour. I suppose they couldn’t afford more than 2 of those lavish wickers chairs though 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It was all for the gram they ain’t in love .
people love wedding pictures but after he repeated posts them people will get bored and stop liking them .

These comments nobody knows who the duck they are 😂😂
“always thought he was bent to be honest” has me dying 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Weren’t Marcel and Chris Hughes on the same LI series? Even if they were enemies (which I can’t remember being the case) surely they would post a reunion pic just for the engagement factor?

Omg tragic 😂😂
roll on Danielle wedding show these cunts up .

imagine posting none stop stories the day after your bleeping wedding normal couples are in a love bubble and don’t even post or respond …. After my cousins wedding nobody heard from them apart from close family .

• Haha
Absolutely this! We want evidence!

Marcel did not attend the wedding! I repeat, Marcel did not attend the wedding! As he probably cannot stand the cunts and was washing his hair that day.
Haha yes to this!!! As though he didn’t get a photo taken of him and his wife at the wedding. All he’s posting is random photos?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just had a quick look at his gram and checking in on the thread.
Doph looked as plain and boring as ever, verging on unwell. She really needs to start using a bit of eye makeup or something.
Guests wearing flip flops, table linen in need of an iron, the poor wedding singer plonked in a mucky bush well away from guests who talked over the whole set. What a horrible, cheap n nasty event.

• Haha

Well Cava is the Spanish 'champagne' dontcha know? Which tastes like white spirit and only about €6 a bottle so even tramps can afford it That wedding planner really didn't really have a lot of money to work with did she hence the lack of flowers, balloons, decorations, silk coverings, candles, etc. What a duck up!
oh the wedding planner who used to fancy jake :sick: he was clearly joking but he’s tit at joking, think the poor woman was embarrassed 🙈 also I noticed this about Fred and I also instinctively said to myself why is he wearing even a plain white tshirt? it looked liked he had been swimming?? but surly not, im suprised there wasn’t an accident, it wasn’t even in any way blocked off instead shirt wooden L O V E sign, god they are so chavy, Su really has shown her chavy side this week.
1442AA7B-F3E8-4494-AEDC-40B450629166.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I still can’t believe they didn’t have Freddie and Leo sitting with them at the top table. Any wedding I’ve been to and celeb weddings I’ve seen in magazines, if the couple have already got kids they’ve had them sat with them at their table. Then again most peoples top table also include parents, best man and maid of honour. I suppose they couldn’t afford more than 2 of those lavish wickers chairs though 😉
Yes exactly when I got married I had my three step-children at the top table with the best man, maid of honour and parents. Just sums them up, want as much attention on them as possible and hate the thought of even their own children taking their limelight it’s just a sad sad life they have.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.