Jake Quickenden #32 Doph at Obeach hanging out while Fakey’s throating Wayne ‘the gout’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We knew he would share the pity me post with that tit broach. This is gonna be dragged out for weeks because he has duck all else to do. Enjoy it while it lasts ya ugly prick because your still honna be a nobody doing panto and promoting almonds . Whilst living a lie for likes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
ZIT......

I still can’t believe they didn’t have Freddie and Leo sitting with them at the top table. Any wedding I’ve been to and celeb weddings I’ve seen in magazines, if the couple have already got kids they’ve had them sat with them at their table. Then again most peoples top table also include parents, best man and maid of honour. I suppose they couldn’t afford more than 2 of those lavish wickers chairs though 😉
They could have got a park bench and dressed it up a bit ...
images (8).jpeg

Wow #sponsoredbyFakeBake. What a bleeping shitshow!
Should be sponsored by Gregg's, looking at the state of their skin....

Oh please. Find something more original. I wonder what tit tattoo he's getting now?
View attachment 1559090

Date of birth? WTF? He's running out of ideas.
images.png

Jake's new tat....
download (1).jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Most weddings have champagne . Prosecco is the cheap version I have it at birthdays . I would have champagne at weddings . Most weddings offer a glass at lunch and when you walk into venue . 😊
I had an aperitif at mine on arrival. Wine with the meal and then a glass of fizz for the toasts. Can't remember if it was actual champagne now. For what I paid I'd hope so lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s game over for those pair 6 months time she will be back to doing Beauty in the Outhouse and he will be doing Bar work and being paid to send Happy Birthdays to people for £2 a pop.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Yay... Her skin reminded me I have a nice tub of cottage cheese in the fridge...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It’s game over for those pair 6 months time she will be back to doing Beauty in the Outhouse and he will be doing Bar work and being paid to send Happy Birthdays to people for £2 a pop.
He'll be gay for pay on only fans like Goodgers ex, sink boy..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Someone made a “spoof” Marcus mitchell TT account, it was so funny , we still don’t know who made because he doesn’t just have tattle that dislike him, the people where he is from also dislike him, so who know 😂 there hasnt been anything on it in a while… I hope whoever made that ig doph account starts posting stuff😂
4F5DE952-3193-4D5F-BD9D-6A806E50D18D.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.