Jake Quickenden #32 Doph at Obeach hanging out while Fakey’s throating Wayne ‘the gout’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh please. Find something more original. I wonder what tit tattoo he's getting now?

What the f**k is with the date of birth tattoo....it makes no sense?!
Date of birth? WTF? He's running out of ideas.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
His latest reel pretending to be emotional 😂 and is that Chris Hughes doing the voice over? Sounds like he smoke 60 fags a day .

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh Christ, a matching palm tree with yet another bloke. The moon was bad enough with the other fella. bleeping weirdo this prick is. 🤡

jakequickenden_4.jpg
jakequickenden_7.jpg
jakequickenden_8.jpg
jakequickenden_9.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I was wondering are you going to be printing these out to make a scrapbook, then send it to Mr & Mrs Quicks? All us Fakeys will chip in 😂🤑
It would be larger than War & Peace the amount of stories he does in a day!!! You'd need a crane to lift it up!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ahahaha just rewatched this from Jake's IACGMOOH stint. Jimmy Bullard bleeping RIPS into him. "Why are you even here? Who are you? what's your talent?"
Jake gets proper pissed off and makes some feeble attempts at comebacks.
It's delighful to watch :ROFLMAO:

I bloody love Jimmy Bullard! This is great, Fakey is just such a melt what kind of comebacks were they?! Pure cockwomble

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I just realised I’ve been saying it would have been his brothers birthday this Thursday but I’ve just realised it’s not the birthday, it’s the anniversary of his passing so he’s going to be even more full of self pity than I thought 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Has he got another matching tattoo with his mate? Am I getting that right?
Who goes abroad to marry his fiancée, then gets 2 tattoos with another bloke 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Hmmm....just a thought.....LF missed out on the wine tasting and now Jake has had a matching tattoo with his mate to mark the wedding. We know LF isn't averse to getting matching tattoos with QJQ, as seen in New York.

Is she pregnant? you can't get tattooed when pregnant.

Reactions: 23
And Chris’s cringe video now on his stories bleeping hell someone tell this creep to just duck off .We have seen it was creepy first time Chris got over 84 thousand likes so fakey things I’ll have a bit of that.🙄🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh Christ, a matching palm tree with yet another bloke. The moon was bad enough with the other fella. bleeping weirdo this prick is. 🤡
View attachment 1559138
View attachment 1559139
View attachment 1559140
View attachment 1559141View attachment 1559142View attachment 1559143View attachment 1559144
Matching palm trees to remember his once in a lifetime wedding…. With his friend?

wheres all his gushing over Sophie? The guy is an utter bleeping weirdo

he looks like her proud brother in that photo not the groom with his wife. Look how happy and close he is with the photographer. It’s so strange the complete lack of touch between them both

would not surprise me one bit if she’s pregnant and they announced it at the wedding

• Sick
Reactions: 24
So the new tattoo is their DOBs in order of importance. Spud, Fakey, LF and then Freddie 🙄 actually surprised he didn’t put himself first. Does he think having a 8 tattooed on his arm for Fred’s birthday makes him not be a tit stepdad? Seriously he really is such an attention seeking areshole 🤯

• Angry
  • Haha
So the new tattoo is their DOBs in order of importance. Spud, Fakey, LF and then Freddie 🙄 actually surprised he didn’t put himself first. Does he think having a 8 tattooed on his arm for Fred’s birthday makes him not be a tit stepdad? Seriously he really is such an attention seeking areshole 🤯
Again, utter weirdo. Would you not put them in age order or just anything that made some sense?

Reactions: 24
I thought it was coordinates 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Again, utter weirdo. Would you not put them in age order or just anything that made some sense?
Exactly but he’s got to make the point by putting Leo first and Freddie last 😡 this way if they have another one he’ll put their date in front of Leo’s guaranteed 👍🏻

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Exactly but he’s got to make the point by putting Leo first and Freddie last 😡 this way if they have another one he’ll put their date in front of Leo’s guaranteed 👍🏻
The dumb thing is he could have done Leo, Fred, Sophie, Him in age order and he could still then have added another one in front at a later date. How his mind works baffles me

The dumb thing is he could have done Leo, Fred, Sophie, Him in age order and he could still then have added another one in front at a later date. How his mind works baffles me
I just think he’s such a nasty bleep that he had to put Fred last. Be honest through choice he probably wouldn’t have even included Freddie but even he knew how bad that would look if he didn’t.

Reactions: 23
Has he got another matching tattoo with his mate? Am I getting that right?
Who goes abroad to marry his fiancée, then gets 2 tattoos with another bloke 🤦‍♀️
One was the moon. The other was a palm tree. What a wanker! 🤡

Hmmm....just a thought.....LF missed out on the wine tasting and now Jake has had a matching tattoo with his mate to mark the wedding. We know LF isn't averse to getting matching tattoos with QJQ, as seen in New York.

Is she pregnant? you can't get tattooed when pregnant.
If she is, its the turkey baster!! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.