Jake Quickenden #32 Doph at Obeach hanging out while Fakey’s throating Wayne ‘the gout’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion : Quickenden Sophie Quickenden- iron to the left of me, dealers to the right here I am stuck in the middle with soapy Su

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She has had jaw filler so looks like she has been on steroids. Big head on the skinny body the lollipop look. xx

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She has had jaw filler so looks like she has been on steroids. Big head on the skinny body the lollipop look. xx
BIB- My sister went through that phase when she joined secondary school at 11. She wouldn’t be seen dead like it now she’s in her mid twenties. I don’t even think it’s intentional. Just the stress of living with cuntybollocks and Damien. If I was a twit enough to live with him I’d be a size zero. Instead I’m a happy 18 😂😂😂 where’s my chocolate 😜

Also, this just came on and made me chuckle 🤣🤣🤣
B4E9351C-0138-430B-99CB-0FF0760AC1A1.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
oh the wedding planner who used to fancy jake :sick: he was clearly joking but he’s tit at joking, think the poor woman was embarrassed 🙈 also I noticed this about Fred and I also instinctively said to myself why is he wearing even a plain white tshirt? it looked liked he had been swimming?? but surly not, im suprised there wasn’t an accident, it wasn’t even in any way blocked off instead shirt wooden L O V E sign, god they are so chavy, Su really has shown her chavy side this week.View attachment 1558761
It’s just dawned on me who, or what Sophie’s resembles, a Ventriloquist Doll, she’s had so much shite pumped into her jaw that it looks like she has 2 lines down each side of her mouth, and it’s the same strained smile in every photo!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So his posts have already halfed in numbers. It's going down and down. Me sees a pity post coming and also necking those gummies. He thought the likes would last longer than they have, what a shame bro, back to reality

• Heart
So his posts have already halfed in numbers. It's going down and down. Me sees a pity post coming and also necking those gummies. He thought the likes would last longer than they have, what a shame bro, back to reality
Thing is people get bored with the same sort of content and as usual he finds a narrative and then just posts incessantly about it. Whether it be wedding, engagement, birth, death, illness, anxiety, fitness, diet, he does it every single time. He’ll definitely be necking the gummies if his newly acquired followers start to desert him as well 😂

• Haha
Thing is people get bored with the same sort of content and as usual he finds a narrative and then just posts incessantly about it. Whether it be wedding, engagement, birth, death, illness, anxiety, fitness, diet, he does it every single time. He’ll definitely be necking the gummies if his newly acquired followers start to desert him as well 😂
Yeah that's so true. Anything that gets like he does it over and over again. Next pics will be the kids in their suits

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
A “celebrity” wedding and no champagne, I mean seriously, I’ve attended ridiculously no expense spared weddings and weddings in budget and champagne has just been a given, albeit it flowed from noon through to the day at the no expense spared one and the more budget restricted one still had champagne on arrival and at speeches. I can’t believe they had cava, even in Spain.

I’m baffled at the outfit choices for a wedding in Ibifa. Kids in full suits, her in a lace number. It’s like she gave the bridal dress shop the wrong brief.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
A “celebrity” wedding and no champagne, I mean seriously, I’ve attended ridiculously no expense spared weddings and weddings in budget and champagne has just been a given, albeit it flowed from noon through to the day at the no expense spared one and the more budget restricted one still had champagne on arrival and at speeches. I can’t believe they had cava, even in Spain.

I’m baffled at the outfit choices for a wedding in Ibifa. Kids in full suits, her in a lace number. It’s like she gave the bridal dress shop the wrong brief.
Exactly my uncle is only a builder and he had champagne all day and night at his wedding .
I was pissed by noon 😂😂😂

• Haha
Yea I see where you’re coming from. But to tell people to ‘bore off’ when I simply said I liked her dress is just fab right rude. People are allowed opinions even though Its 2022 and people don’t like it. I just think why can’t be just be left in their own lane.
We're all about leaving people in their own lane...but you're not only in the wrong lane, you're on a different motorway entirely! If you think gushing about them in any kind of positive way here is gonna result in anything other than derision, you're obviously on the wrong bleeping thread! Read the room ffs 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m same age as Sophie and my skin nothing like that 😂
I mean I see what you mean not everybody has natural beauty and that’s fine but I wouldn’t say it’s normal skin . She’s had to much work and now it’s saggy and old looking . She’s in her 20s but looks early 40s .
The pair of them look like they have sun damage. Which is no surprise given the holidays they've had and there never seems to be any spf in sight! SPF people, it's your friend!

Reactions: 15
Crazy to think there’s literally a few weeks difference between Leo and Kate Lawlers daughter …& Baby Noa is counting to 10 on her latest post !

• Wow
Crazy to think there’s literally a few weeks difference between Leo and Kate Lawlers daughter …& Baby Noa is counting to 10 on her latest post !
I know tho Noa has a Nanny and family watching her and although Kate films her she talks non stop and engages with her. Where’s Jake eye fucks the camera on the phone and Leo is left to it. Think Kate had a Nanny at her wedding to help with Noa. Tho there is Leo wandering about with just a nappy on no hat or a lick of SPF. Same with Fred said he went topless as took suit off. Put a t shirt on him at least or tell him to wear one. Not bothered about top off as in more the blistering heat. Wonder if the poor kids had to eat off that sweaty grazing board too.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.