Jake Quickenden #32 Doph at Obeach hanging out while Fakeyโ€™s throating Wayne โ€˜the goutโ€™

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they out a post sponsored so the whole world can see

tell me you just got married for likes on Instagram without telling me you just got married for likes on Instagram ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคจ

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Imagine sponsoring your wedding post to get more likes ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ absolutely tragic as per usual

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Why would you put a poll up to ask if people liked her dress heโ€™s really a attention seeking arse wipe .
For IG engagement. Heโ€™s drunk on Insta power at the moment. Heโ€™s getting the likes, comments and followers heโ€™s been dreaming of for ages and needs to keep it going. Like everything he does he goes totally OTT. When normal service is resumed (sooner rather than later hopefully) heโ€™s going to have a full blown meltdown. He can have his gummies and Iโ€™ll have the popcorn ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So, after all the build-up, yet again we have been proven 100% right! What an absolute shitfest and a complete farce. I can't believe the wedding let alone 'The White Party'. Very poor effort. It's all been a complete embarrassment for them both. 'Bargain Brits in the Sun!'. I hope Nicola Sturgeon gives them both a Scotch Kiss for dirtying her campaign slogan to!! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Screenshot_20220906-113957~2.png

How very sad though that the 'groom' with the broom head hair has been reading Tattle on the most 'happiest' day of his life. He even compared it to a movie bless him!! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ What movie, Dawn of the Living Dead? I've never seen such a random group of people 'chucked together' in my life and they all looked bored shitless! I hope they all got paid Fakey!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Does that mean heโ€™s paid for his own photo to be shared to non followers? Why would you
Well why indeed. It's almost like he has realised he is old, untalented, not that attractive and has no retirement pot or plans.
Can't be that though as narcs don't see themselves that way ๐Ÿค”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
PR. Hotmail address. Shambles. Did his agency not want a bogof
Off Limits posted all about her ITS edit as if they were involved in it all. Maybe they changed their minds after it bombed so spectacularly ๐Ÿ˜‚ Letโ€™s be honest one Quickenden is one too many ๐Ÿ˜‚ His management definitely donโ€™t get him any decent jobs ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Seems ages ago I thought the LOVE sign from home bargains would be the tackiest it could get.
Oh how I laugh now at my naivety ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Agreeโ€ฆ and looked like a actual wedding - with guests making time for the bride and groom and wanting to spend time with them. ๐Ÿ˜‚
I thought that was a lovely clip of her dad walking her down the aisle to give her away!!!

Where were your mum and dad Flappy? You know, your parents? The mother and father of the beard bride?

We'll wait......... ๐Ÿ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Does that mean heโ€™s paid for his own photo to be shared to non followers? Why would you
Not the first time heโ€™s done this either ๐Ÿ™„. Why? Cause heโ€™s an ageing ex reality contestant that is trying to hold on to any sprinkle of fame he once had, who has become that obsessed with Instagram it effects his whole life. In other words as Iโ€™ve said many many times before ๐Ÿ˜‰ heโ€™s a desperate attention seeking fame hungry narcissist who will do anything for validation off of total strangers. He really is one sad bleep ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.