Jake Quickenden #32 Doph at Obeach hanging out while Fakey’s throating Wayne ‘the gout’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the wedding is over (thank god) now what’s he going to go on abt now to get likes. Their lives are so boring what’s the next event going to be. You can only milk wedding pics for so long.
Him getting a proper job, Sophie getting a proper job, Her pregnant……. 🤔
They’ll use the wedding for ages yet 😂 only really seen pictures of them two. Not the bridesmaids, groomsmen, best men, page boys, parents, family, friends, z listers, etc… they’ll milk this totally for what it’s worth. Trouble for them is can’t see people being that interested after a day or two. They’ve got the Maldives but once you’ve seen the sand and sea there, water bungalow or hotel that’s really it. They are hoping their next money maker will be another baby but that will depend on who else in the z list world is pregnant at the same time.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh the comment about being on the phone to them such a passive aggressive Fakey type of comment. Absolute ball sack 🤣
On the phone to them then straight on to Grimsby Live! It’s hard being a star isn’t it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He shared the venue and menu on his stories yesterday as if he was there but very strange there are no photos of him anywhere but loads of his wife and her hairdresser mate. Like Fakey he loves the camera and limelight so would have thought he’d get his face in the photos if he was there
She must have access to his intagram and took them photos and logged info his insta, shess in pictures but Marcel is no where ti be seen??

• Haha
Did you hear him say this guy is is my best mate known him since i was 12.... obviously for tattles benefit....thought he was being funny but no one laughed. Hi fakey 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She must have access to his intagram and took them photos and logged info his insta, shess in pictures but Marcel is no where ti be seen??
It’s very weird. I reckon he stayed home to look after their son and his wife’s hairdresser mate took his place. Fakey probably asked them to pretend otherwise as he didn’t want people knowing one of the few z listers that was meant to be there didn’t bother going 😂 If Marcel was there they’d definitely be pictures somewhere. He’s as thirsty for a camera and attention as Fakey is. They’ll be drip feeding photos for weeks yet. If Marcel isn’t in any of them how embarrassing that he sent his wife’s hairdresser in his place 😂 now I await Fakey to prove us wrong 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her dad and one of her sisters were definitely there. Not sure about other family though. We all knew it would be all about him. Their whole life he is front centre stage all the time. She knows exactly what he is and puts up with it. Her choice. What I don’t like is Freddie as a kid doesn’t have a choice and she lets her head of a husband constantly belittle him.

He’s going to be relentless now. He’s had one post that’s got him the likes and comments he craves and now he’ll do what he always does and go completely overboard 😴 Notice he’s still not looking at her though 🤷🏻‍♀️
I'm glad to read that she had some family there.
I really wonder if he has isolated her from them. Everything was about him, and his family even down to the godawful brooch thing.

Someone said earlier or maybe on a previous thread - every mother would want to be there to see their daughter getting married even if it was to a c--t!

And I laughed soooo much 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It’s very weird. I reckon he stayed home to look after their son and his wife’s hairdresser mate took his place. Fakey probably asked them to pretend otherwise as he didn’t want people knowing one of the few z listers that was meant to be there didn’t bother going 😂 If Marcel was there they’d definitely be pictures somewhere. He’s as thirsty for a camera and attention as Fakey is. They’ll be drip feeding photos for weeks yet. If Marcel isn’t in any of them how embarrassing that he sent his wife’s hairdresser in his place 😂 now I await Fakey to prove us wrong 👍🏻
Marcel was definitely not there, a resused story oh him in a the airport on “the way” (no you reused that video Marcel/convict, it was probably taken of Marcel in the airport going to his own wedding which was much better than fakey tit show. I think she brought the child as there is a video on someone’s stories or @CrazyBaldhead might have put it of spud playing with another child that looks like Marcels and the convicts child, but the hairdresser definitely took Marcels place.

Edit: it could have been her sisters child on the post @mollyann just put up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Surprised the fame hungry bleep Farquey hasn't changed her name to Lady Quickenden yet? Thought the only purpose of marrying the ugly rent boy was for his 'fame' and the amazing opportunities that come with it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
At least marcel and his wife seem to be in love. Their wedding pics and vids are lovely. Unlike the 2 wooden pricks...

Reactions: 18
Even Vicky pattinson was invited and couldn’t be arsed to attend… and that’s saying something as she would go to anything - been to 10 weddings this year alone

or is Fakey just waiting for invite to her wedding?
That's saying something she didn't go, as her and AirCan would attend the opening of a fridge.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Surprised the fame hungry bleep Farquey hasn't changed her name to Lady Quickenden yet? Thought the only purpose of marrying the ugly rent boy was for his 'fame' and the amazing opportunities that come with it 😂
Got two Mrs Quickendens fighting over the in demand quickenden name now

• Haha
Reactions: 23
At least marcel and his wife seem to be in love. Their wedding pics and vids are lovely. Unlike the 2 wooden pricks...
Agree… and looked like a actual wedding - with guests making time for the bride and groom and wanting to spend time with them. 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.