Jake Quickenden #32 Doph at Obeach hanging out while Fakey’s throating Wayne ‘the gout’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh bless he’s having a good catch up on Tattle. Freddie missing his first days of school for the showbiz wedding of the year.

She’s so unnatural in all the shots. Embarrassed for them. He looks like tit. And placing the photo of his dad on his balcony and taking a picture, cringe. Clearly the only picture he’s got of him.

Can’t wait to see DF just because it will be fabulous and you just know Sophie will be watching every move 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The dress looks like something you'd wear at a winter wedding- what was she thinking? Her hair looked like an afterthought. QJQ's outfit was awful and mismatched and where were the kids?!

Looking forward to DF's wedding but you really can't compare the two. She is from money and they aren't; I'm obviously not a fan of the Fakeys but it's like comparing Poundland with Harrods. QSQ will be stalking DF's page though; she's always been in awe of her!
I can't wait to see Danielle's wedding . She will look beautiful as always and the wedding will be fabulous.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think your all cruel, Fakeob had hes brooch of sympathy and LQ clearly had a frock made from her Dead Nans curtains. You can’t have a wedding without remembering dead people…. Blimey talk about liven the party up!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
They are going to try and dine out on this for weeks now 😴 then he’ll start getting anxiety when his posts and stories aren’t getting as many likes and comments as they are now because he’s basically repeating the same crap over and over again. The followers he gained from CH being a suck up will start unfollowing when they realise what an attention seeking man child he is as well. One thing I just don’t understand is he was apparently so close to his dad but he seems to only have 2 pictures of them together (beach & paddling pool ones).

Reactions: 30
Hahaha Stacey Solomon didn’t even like his wedding post, thought they were such good friends and he was gonna take the kids to her swimming pool? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
He has milked the dead relatives for over 12 years and is so boring it’s laughable.What hole has a reel put together and removed it within a hour on Father’s Day as did not get enough likes.Sad excuse of a man and I’m so looking forward to the prickenden’s going home and being together 24-7 as he’s got no work lined up 👏🏼👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 25
It's weird something is missing when you look at them as a couple and the wedding etc and I really do think it's LOVE. There's no loving looks between them as a couple or any kind of eye contact between them. It's all for show. If he thinks saying "phwoar look at her" is a sign of love he's mistaken. I ain't buying it.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
It was all just about him right from start to finish. Having watched the stories over the last few days I actually feel a bit sorry for Sophie, he ensures that he comes first at all times (have never EVER seen a grooms name come first before but it sums up the whole thing). No sign of her family or friends and it looks like he's there on a jolly with his mates, she is expected to drive him around and he couldn't look after his son so she could have the pre wedding girls lunch.

Obvs there's a pair of them in it but if she got married without her family there (for whatever reason) then there is a story behind it. Wonder what that could be?

Reactions: 22
It was all just about him right from start to finish. Having watched the stories over the last few days I actually feel a bit sorry for Sophie, he ensures that he comes first at all times (have never EVER seen a grooms name come first before but it sums up the whole thing). No sign of her family or friends and it looks like he's there on a jolly with his mates, she is expected to drive him around and he couldn't look after his son so she could have the pre wedding girls lunch.

Obvs there's a pair of them in it but if she got married without her family there (for whatever reason) then there is a story behind it. Wonder what that could be?
Her dad and one of her sisters were definitely there. Not sure about other family though. We all knew it would be all about him. Their whole life he is front centre stage all the time. She knows exactly what he is and puts up with it. Her choice. What I don’t like is Freddie as a kid doesn’t have a choice and she lets her head of a husband constantly belittle him.

So contrived
He’s going to be relentless now. He’s had one post that’s got him the likes and comments he craves and now he’ll do what he always does and go completely overboard 😴 Notice he’s still not looking at her though 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 26
View attachment 1557514
So the lacy/embroidered one was her 1st dress and this was her 2nd. This is the only pic I’ve seen. Looks kinda sparkly but that could be a filter
Why have a winter dress in bloody Ibiza when your 2nd dress looks like it shud be the 1st😜
Considering she walks abt half dressed most of the time- the long sleeved sweaty dress was bizarre

Reactions: 25
Even Vicky pattinson was invited and couldn’t be arsed to attend… and that’s saying something as she would go to anything - been to 10 weddings this year alone

or is Fakey just waiting for invite to her wedding?
She was busy on Sunday - doing a 26 mile walk with Ercan

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Funny how for months they’ve only been doing reels and hardly any normal grid posts but now their wedding posts are getting the engagement on them they both have been so desperate for, they are happy doing posts again. Once they’ve bored everybody stupid with their relentless staged wedding shots (which will be sooner rather than later) and likes and comments start dwindling (which they will), watch the pair of them start throwing the reels out again 🤦🏻‍♀️ Let’s not forget though, as he’s always telling us, they couldn’t give a tit about comments, likes, engagement rates and followers on IG 😂🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So the wedding is over (thank god) now what’s he going to go on abt now to get likes. Their lives are so boring what’s the next event going to be. You can only milk wedding pics for so long.
Him getting a proper job, Sophie getting a proper job, Her pregnant……. 🤔

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.