Jake Quickenden #32 Doph at Obeach hanging out while Fakey’s throating Wayne ‘the gout’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that was a lovely clip of her dad walking her down the aisle to give her away!!!

Where were your mum and dad Flappy? You know, your parents? The mother and father of the beardbride?

We'll wait......... 👍
I’m pretty sure her dad is in the background of one of her stories today. He’s the bloke wearing the white hat and sunglasses while the girl is adjusting her train.

Reactions: 12
You're an absolute sadsack Fakey. Reading here again on Tattle and responding almost immediately to us. I'm getting sick of popcorn so might have to change to nachos for a while!! 🤣
Screenshot_20220906-121521~2.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Surprised the fame hungry bleep Farquey hasn't changed her name to Lady Quickenden yet? Thought the only purpose of marrying the ugly rent boy was for his 'fame' and the amazing opportunities that come with it 😂
She has on Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She must be so proud to be a prickenden bet he’s been nagging her all day to change it .Well good luck flappy by the look of your sour arsed face the honeymoon period over before it starts.Trip to Dubai and holiday in November and that child round you eye bleeping the camera for 3 months going to be a bumpy ride

• Haha
Reactions: 18
And no, it wasn't your first kiss as a married couple. Or maybe it was for the cameras as your relationship is a total sham! 💯
jakequickenden_1.jpg
jakequickenden_2.jpg

jakequickenden_7.jpg
jakequickenden_8.jpg
jakequickenden_9.jpg
jakequickenden_10.jpg

jakequickenden_13.jpg
jakequickenden_14.jpg

Attachments

• 77.9 KB
    • Haha
    • Sick
    Reactions: 14
    AAF7A4B6-5B41-4488-890E-6478E9AF5054.jpeg
    Omfg!! They are dancing at the top table & she is on her phone😱🤦🏼‍♀️ This marriage is a sham🙄 From marcel’s stories😂

• Haha
    • Wow
    Reactions: 30
    Don’t think they were happy with him saying the sister should have been back at work🤦🏼‍♀️ He really is a bleep who doesn’t care about anyone else😡

The link got removed Jac - where is this? 😮😮😮
    Marcel’s stories crazy❤

• Heart
    Reactions: 20
    Why would you put a poll up to ask if people liked her dress he’s really a attention seeking arse wipe .
    I wonder is there even one photo of her smiling?

As for the kissing photo, I bet he is thinking of Lineker 🤢.
    He sure as hell looked like he enjoyed kissing him far more than kissing her.

• Haha
    Reactions: 17
    I’m pretty sure her dad is in the background of one of her stories today. He’s the bloke wearing the white hat and sunglasses while the girl is adjusting her train.
    is this her dad? did he get a lend of Fakeys “fella from the de monte ad suit and hat) see the pampas flower pin on him 😂
    3B13AA0B-3BC5-40AF-9C78-78525025F804.jpg

• Haha
    Reactions: 15
    I've got Flappy's dad. Sixth one down! ✌

sophie__church_2.jpg
    sophie__church_3.jpg
    sophie__church_4.jpg
    sophie__church_5.jpg

sophie__church_7.jpg

sophie__church_9.jpg
    sophie__church_10.jpg

• Sad
    Reactions: 11
    @Jac In The Box Got it! 👍 👀👀

Wow! So fake. That clip is the cherry on top! So awkward looking and no chemistry whatsoever!!!

• Haha
    • Wow
    Reactions: 26
    I’m still in shock about the first dance. WHY ARENT THEY MOVING? That has to be the laziest “dance” I have ever seen!

• Haha
    Reactions: 18
    Says a lot really if you’re dad and niece is fixing youre train and not youre own mother…. we will never know why her mother didnt go.
    Maybe because nanny qvc called her a drag queen and she didn’t want to overshadow her daughters big day by knocking Turkey teeth out of someone’s gob. Wish she had of though.

• Haha
    Reactions: 21
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.