Jake Quickenden #32 Doph at Obeach hanging out while Fakey’s throating Wayne ‘the gout’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been offline, but why did he get married yesterday, but look like he's woken up in bed with Chris Hughes today?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
To be honest the real wedding was a paperwork exercise so I get why he didn’t need to spend the night with her if he had to work. He’s skint remember so every penny counts.

Reactions: 13
Even her rings look weird together. I just don’t get anything.
Strange colour combination.

My engagement ring was Indian Gold and I had a Rose Gold wedding ring initially, it was only a slight colour difference but even that was bloody annoying.

Reactions: 13
Even her rings look weird together. I just don’t get anything.
Looks more like an eternity ring than a wedding ring 🤷🏻‍♀️ is she going to start drip feeding stuff now as well as him, leading up to a big reveal from the two of them later 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Elaine love give it a rest 🤣🤣🤣🤣 OH WAIT.. thanks for mentioning tattle 🥹🥹🥹😁
What I find strange is when people mention tattle, they obviously come on it themselves. If you think this site is just people trolling and being nasty, why would you even bother coming on it? Love the fact you’re blocked so he won’t know about your comment unless someone else tells him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The girl they met in Rhodes has posted these. Car obviously for a photoshoot outside the villa. How ordinary is the cake? Those chairs look cheap and nasty like the neon sign behind them and I’m not even going to comment on their outfits 🤢
My old nan has those wicker chairs in her conservatory. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Nanny QVC getting her 5 mins of fame... hasn't once posted a pic of her and her daughter in law but laps up the chance to post her and this dick.

Utter fame wannabee turkey teefed still using her dead husbands last name even though she's remarried twit!

Screenshot_20220905-104807_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Your parents must be so proud of what they have raised.
Also you're not remotely funny, just pure embarrassing
Hi Elaine, welcome to the funniest thread on tattle. Kudos for actually creating an account to even comment. We don't bite, and we are the furthest from embarrassing. Infact the only embarrassing one is QJQ and LF (you might need to research those nicknames)

Jakey doesn't give a tit how much your excited for his wedding pics, your a nobody to him. Just numbers and bots for his instagram.

Whilst your here Elaine, take the time to read his Wiki our amazing @Jac In The Box had done specially. Enjoy 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Your parents must be so proud of what they have raised.
Also you're not remotely funny, just pure embarrassing
A small poem.

There was a woman called Elaine
Came on this thread to go against the grain 🥀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Nanny QVC getting her 5 mins of fame... hasn't once posted a pic of her and her daughter in law but laps up the chance to post her and this dick.

Utter fame wannabee turkey teefed still using her dead husbands last name even though she's remarried twit!

View attachment 1555566
I forgot to say yesterday but WTF is QVC wearing? its very “casual” ?????

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.