Jake Quickenden #32 Doph at Obeach hanging out while Fakey’s throating Wayne ‘the gout’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The girl they met in Rhodes has posted these. Car obviously for a photoshoot outside the villa. How ordinary is the cake? Those chairs look cheap and nasty like the neon sign behind them and I’m not even going to comment on their outfits 🤢
'Better together' 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That dress is legit something I’d expect to see a queen wearing on drag race, not a bride at her wedding in Ibiza?!!?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So his actual wedding night he spent at a holiday park and this wedding night he spent with Chris Hughes 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
It all looks worse than what I thought it would. That dress was definitely the nighttime dress.

He looks awful. That dirty brown waist coat. I would have had the empty seats and wore the brooch thing inside my suit. Attention seeker.

No words about the fact he’s spending the day after his wedding with mates. Weird. I think Sophie is going to be very jealous when she sees DF wedding.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Its just all very strange? there’s something going on? we still don’t know if LF’s family were there??? LF still looks miserable in every photo, she forced a bit of smile for cutting the shop bought cake. so the “white wedding” was the early bird menu meal the other afternoon that she had to bring leo too aswell? I would have thought that would be today?

• Haha
Yeh their faces don’t scream pure happiness. The wedding couple always have a happy glow in pictures. This was all for show and it will be interesting to see how they cope now all the excitement of a wedding to look forward to is over.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How much does this prick love himself .Clip with his real love this morning Chris who is ok but bit of a thick bleep .Sophie probably looking after the kids while in bed with his bestie weird
Why is Chris in the bride and grooms room the morning after their wedding? I’m sure in the villa tour there was another door onto the patio. Also, Chris and his three mates all in matching red shorts? I smell a boys day on the cards

• Haha
All very strange - no happy couple photos, no dress reveal, no Fred and Leo posts walking down the aisle.
Saving for a big reel reveal? Trouble in paradise after too many days on the drink and coke?

they Are having another party today by looks of it… just feel so sorry for those two boys, obviously wasn’t a child friendly wedding, marcel didn’t bring his kid and hardly see any others

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is today the white party that Nanny QVC mentioned or have I missed that delight?
I reckon today is the day 👍🏻 can’t wait to see if there are any ITS dresses floating about 😂😂😂

All very strange - no happy couple photos, no dress reveal, no Fred and Leo posts walking down the aisle.
Saving for a big reel reveal? Trouble in paradise after too many days on the drink and coke?

they Are having another party today by looks of it… just feel so sorry for those two boys, obviously wasn’t a child friendly wedding, marcel didn’t bring his kid and hardly see any others
Definitely going to do some sort of attention seeking big reveal. Don’t know whats the longest running a reel can be on Instagram but whatever it is, he’ll be doing it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Chris sticking up for him BUT who the duck in their right mind would leave their wife to do gig at a screbby holiday park…. Would he? No!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm gonna do an early one duck it! Inspired from him and Chris's little snugglefest on his wedding night 😂

Thread suggestion: Jake Quickenden's sham marriage done, we all know he still wants it up the bum

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Bet she will be stalking Danielle’s wedding on the 10th .The fakeys have no class the whole thing from the bits we have seen was cheap and tacky.That dress looked itchy lol and hung off her .You buy cheap and boy does it stand out for the wrong reasons.

• Haha
  • Heart
He has 364 other days to work. Unless you’ve sold out madison square garden or Wembley and cannot get out of it there is no excuse to not take your wedding night off

that was never meant to be their wedding night I don’t think. They obviously had to just get whatever they could after messing up the first date

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.