Jake Quickenden #32 Doph at Obeach hanging out while Fakey’s throating Wayne ‘the gout’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The girl they met in Rhodes has posted these. Car obviously for a photoshoot outside the villa. How ordinary is the cake? Those chairs look cheap and nasty like the neon sign behind them and I’m not even going to comment on their outfits 🤢
Have they got that "better together" sign from an old Labour party conference or something?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
The thing is if you're gonna keep people waiting and try to build suspense you better make sure the wait is worthwhile or it all falls a little bit flat and underwhelming. Like the Prickenden Pairs wedding. Underwhelming AF.

Wrong choice of dress for a hot climate. And why is she wearing her nanas dressing gown? Poor poor woman. Tried so hard and got it soooooooo wrong. Underwhelming and boring.

Silly witch has been a wife for the last 2 weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Omg I thought that was a condom pack at first glance 😂
lol he’s beyond pathetic!! I’m sure his dad in heaven will love that fan especially if the air con goes!!
This whole wedding fiasco has just been really fuckin odd!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sooooo weird .
Best day of his life . No mention of his wife ..: all about spending the day with his best mates wow !!!!!

What a weird carry on 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯
Had he spent his wedding night with Chris ??? lol

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s hilarious cos Jake won’t be able to see any of my comments on Chris’ reel…. I’ve just signposted a few more to the wiki 🤣🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The thing is if you're gonna keep people waiting and try to build suspense you better make sure the wait is worthwhile or it all falls a little bit flat and underwhelming. Like the Prickenden Pairs wedding. Underwhelming AF.

Wrong choice of dress for a hot climate. And why is she wearing her nanas dressing gown? Poor poor woman. Tried so hard and got it soooooooo wrong. Underwhelming and boring.

Silly witch has been a wife for the last 2 weeks.
BIB - Everything was done at the cheapest and it looked it. Story of their lives, I guess.
I think as regards the dress, I was just relieved that it wasn't cut as high, and as low as possible. 😁

And I'm still not over that brooch thing. It's a wonder he hadn't a photo of himself in it instead of the twee verse.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The irony that this thread is a slight rave for CH... stop defending that bellend. Your better off without him
Screenshot_20220905-113110_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
BIB - Everything was done at the cheapest and it looked it. Story of their lives, I guess.
I think as regards the dress, I was just relieved that it wasn't cut as high, and as low as possible. 😁

And I'm still not over that brooch thing. It's a wonder he hadn't a photo of himself in it instead of the twee verse.
He did 😂 He was in the one with his dad. You know the one he always uses of them at the beach 😴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.