Jake Quickenden #32 Doph at Obeach hanging out while Fakey’s throating Wayne ‘the gout’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See how he shows Leo in his suit and then puts a picture of Fred later on in normal clothes.What a prick so looking forward to the months ahead no work and he’s given a taste of reality

• Heart
Reactions: 30
View attachment 1555057
He is going to get that ugly brooch front & centre in every photo isn’t he🤢 Don’t know if it’s the way LF is standing but it looks as tho the dress is too big for her🤦🏼‍♀️
So we have David Dickinson on the left wearing a brooch a pocket watch chain (probably just a chain and no watch) and then Doph wearing a faux lace long sleeves high neck dress in my he blazing squad sun in Ibiza. WTF is wrong with them? (dress is not bad tbf but too big and not really fitting for an youre wedding in Ibiza)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
And we are off with posts….

standard best day of my life and Leo post
Best mates? What, the girl from coronation street he’s met twice and Chris Hughes who is a work colleague? Sorry, forgot the couple they met whilst on another adult only holiday and have also seen twice

where on earth are his three best mates from school who were going to be his best men?

No mention of his WIFE?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
The bride looked absolutley terri.... forget it I'm trying to turn over a new leaf.

• Haha
Best day of your life and so far all you’ve posted of your wife (we can officially call LF that now) is the back of her head! We’ve seen more of that dodgy sax player than your life partner

Ps long time lurker, just want to say thanks for keeping a smile on my face all weekend long, you really are the funniest bunch of people, id far rather be locked in a cave in Ibiza with you than those scrotes!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Omg I thought that was a condom pack at first glance 😂
I thought exactly the same - it could be a condom or a packet of ❄ to numb the boring ceremony - the fan I can understand as I’m in Spain at the mo and it’s high 30’s it’s so bloody uncomfortable even wearing a flappy bikini let alone a polo necked wedding dress and a 3 x piece suit - still waiting I’m 🍿 ready and just waiting for the ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He could have just had the chair and nothing more. It would have been a nice touch and that would have been that. But the tit embroidery inside his jacket and that god awful brooch that quite frankly needs burning. Why? Because he’s an attention seeker, yes! But seriously, why all that? I bet that wasn’t the end of it either. They will have been mentioned in the speech no doubt.

• Haha
He's dragging it out. Gives him a sense of power. Poor man obviously feels inadequate in his life so has to keep his followers waiting so he feels somehow in control.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
It’s so obvious what he’s doing. He’s drip feeding stories so his minions message him asking to see photos of him & LF hence upping his engagement rate. Then the two of them will post a reel at the same time to get the maximum exposure they can. When all know it’s all about the gram 😴 I really hope that when the ‘official’ wedding photo is posted, the tabloids run another article without moderating the comments this time 🤞🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 23
No magazine deal, then? 📸 Surprise surprise! 😂 The dress is so naff, isn't it? Not as revealing as I thought, but still old fashioned and too high in the neck! And as for him, well..... no words except muppet are needed! 😂 Do we think these are teasers and he'll hold back for the classic 7pm grid post to gain maximum exposure (I know nobody gives a tit, we're just here to take the piss, but still 😂) or will he just spam all day....? 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 19
His suit rank, what even is that colour scheme?! 🤢

Her dress....wtf. it looks like a Mark Lesley design but it just doesn't suit her figure, venue.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
How much does this prick love himself .Clip with his real love this morning Chris who is ok but bit of a thick bleep .Sophie probably looking after the kids while in bed with his bestie weird
Jake says we're you going?
Chris says to hell and back see what's it's like.
Jakes reply nice one bro.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The girl they met in Rhodes has posted these. Car obviously for a photoshoot outside the villa. How ordinary is the cake? Those chairs look cheap and nasty like the neon sign behind them and I’m not even going to comment on their outfits 🤢

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
The dress is surprisingly non revealing for her. This is the woman who had her kebab out 24hrs before for all to see. Really thought she would have at least had the lils out for everyone to see.

Still a disgusting dress, no matter how modest 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.