Jake Quickenden #32 Doph at Obeach hanging out while Fakey’s throating Wayne ‘the gout’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He did 😂 He was in the one with his dad. You know the one he always uses of them at the beach 😴
I couldn't bear to look too closely 🤣.
I'm still surprised though that he hadn't a photo of himself in his usual state of undress 🤢 instead of the verse 🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The irony that this thread is a slight rave for CH... stop defending that bellend. Your better off without him View attachment 1555640
Oh I do love it when these fake, scrounger influences pull the BITTER and JEALOUS card.

Why the duck would we be jealous of you ball bags??? If you think I would swap my life for yours...I'd rather tit in my hands and clap.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Best day of your life and so far all you’ve posted of your wife (we can officially call LF that now) is the back of her head! We’ve seen more of that dodgy sax player than your life partner

Ps long time lurker, just want to say thanks for keeping a smile on my face all weekend long, you really are the funniest bunch of people, id far rather be locked in a cave in Ibiza with you than those scrotes!
Sax player??? OMG, he's been on Kate Hayes site, she always has a bleeping dodgy sax player at her doos ..
Pair of bleeping skint skanks...

Why are they not sitting beside each other in that car?!
Because they hate each other...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
There’s a wedding then there’s a marriage. I feel all this has been a lot about the wedding and the “show” for social media rather than being married and the commitment, yeah they’ve got a child together so in some sense they are stuck for life but I’m not sure they’ve taken it very seriously, it’s just for the fame and the party.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
This looks like the beigest wedding ever, so magnolia and boring,
they have to have sort of mag deal right if they ain’t putting any pics of her and her net curtains on SM?
LF that pose, u look malnourished luv, get some grub into ya
his delmonte suit , the putrid brown waistcoat, pitty badge of honor , he’s the thirstiest z lister to ever grace SM
do u know what’s missing frm the day though?
LOVE ❤
Not a genuine feeling or emotion btwn the married couple, no, he’s reserved all that 4 Chris!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
i think he’s deleted my amazing comments 😤
Fakey wouldn’t want all his new ‘followers’ seeing a link for tattle 😂 as for CH let’s not forget he’s only known cos he went on a reality show looking for fame. Yes he’s done better from it than Fakey has from his numerous reality appearances but like his new best mate he’s still just a desperate wannabe who now thinks he’s a cut above the ‘normal’ people.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
This looks like the beigest wedding ever, so magnolia and boring,
they have to have sort of mag deal right if they ain’t putting any pics of her and her net curtains on SM?
LF that pose, u look malnourished luv, get some grub into ya
his delmonte suit , the putrid brown waistcoat, pitty badge of honor , he’s the thirstiest z lister to ever grace SM
do u know what’s missing frm the day though?
LOVE ❤
Not a genuine feeling or emotion btwn the married couple, no, he’s reserved all that 4 Chris!!!
If they have OK instead of Take A Break I’m gunna be pissed 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 16
i think he’s deleted my amazing comments 😤
He has deleted it along with Elaines and “anyone” else who replied to and any mention of tattle. What a another prick, Im so glad yesterday I realised Chris was a head because just look at how muck of a head hes being today on his instagram, deleting any comments with a different opinion.

• Heart
  • Haha
So strange they’re not posting any pics of each other!! Where are Leo and Freddie?
The whole family are weird.His brother hiding Matt looking like he could punch fakeys turkey teeth out .Su dressed like she’s off to the ballroom championship at Blackpool .And his poor best men dressed in beige who the duck wears beige

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.