Jake Quickenden #32 Doph at Obeach hanging out while Fakey’s throating Wayne ‘the gout’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The daily mail should have a “paid for by the z lister to try and make them relevant” side bar .. please don’t try and fool us that they actually wanted to feature him 😂
His ‘story’ on the sidebar of shame is already below articles on the likes of KP, Pete Wicks and Bianca from Eastenders in a swimsuit 😂 Says it all really

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Imagine the comedown in that “villa” today 🫠 bet/hope they all feel like complete tit. Wide eyes will be on soon enough with an over exaggeration in how amaaaaazing the day was - after his morning gym routine obvs. He makes me want to throw my phone he irritates me that bleeping much 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Have only just finished reading the last thread but had to comment on his wedding look which is giving me pure Dave Coaches vibes!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I find that dress choice quite strange for the location/venue/suitability with Jake’s outfit.
If she wanted to go for something like that I’d have imagined some stately hall type venue.

Reactions: 22
The dress is a no from me! Doesn’t scream Ibiza wedding, was that always their plan???

As for his brooch and brown waistcoat combo 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 23
And we are off with posts….

standard best day of my life and Leo post
Going to spend the day with his best mates. He’s just got married so shouldn’t he be wanting to have some alone time with his bride. Freak

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Going to spend the day with his best mates. He’s just got married so shouldn’t he be wanting to have some alone time with his bride. Freak
Don’t forget this is the same bloke who left his wife alone on their actual proper wedding night to go ‘sing’ in a holiday park.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
He certainly putting some tacky arse tit out on his Instagram this morning .Has to make everything about himself death grief bleeping hell me me me sad prick

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He’s gonna have a busy day getting the wedding suit dry cleaned, they are gonna need it back in the production wardrobe soon, ready for the start of pantomime season. As for the shoes…. He wore those to every holiday and Tom, Dick & Harry’s wedding before his own! Don’t get me started on the dress 🥴
Come on Danielle & Ross, show them how it’s done properly with style & elegance!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Looking at his stories this morning, I would say they left the villa to get wedding content, oops sorry I mean photos. The fact he’s sat behind her in a car they obviously travelled somewhere after the ‘wedding’

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.