Jake Quickenden #32 Doph at Obeach hanging out while Fakey’s throating Wayne ‘the gout’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Says it all really. Yesterday the tabloid ‘news’ sites were all reporting on his wedding without the ‘official’ pictures. Now Fakey & LF have started to drip feed their photos, the only website reporting with the new pictures is the Grimsby Telegraph whose comments while not as bad as the Daily Mails are still very negative 😂
Note: just looked at the recent comments on the Mail 🙄 people on there are going in 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Creased at these comments from the public 😂😂
he really does irritate people doesn’t he .
And he thinks it's just us tattlers that can't stand him most people with a bit sense can't stand him,looks like his hometown hate him too. This will be killing him. He will be switching between tattle/daily mail/mirror he has spent his wedding days reading tattle 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Sorry but I’m actually getting genuinely concerned for poor Freddie…. No sign of him other than a pic this morning in casual wear not in his suit? 😢😢😢😢😢

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
I know he's male, but getting these vibes from the entertainment... could have been Raw Sex as well...
View attachment 1556653

So the wedding of the year has come and gone. Let's get this right.
No brides family.
No decent sit down meal, from the looks of it.
Shite evening buffet.
Shite disco
All done in greige, looks cheap and nasty.
Brides dress didn't fit.
Groom looks like a 70s mannequin from John Collier (the window to watch, Google it).
No mag deal.
bleeping hell, was it really worth going into debt for the shitshow ..
And no Freddie as far as I saw!

Maybe Freddie was taken home by angry dad - not wanting him to miss his first week in school🤔

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Did that Marcel even go to the wedding? Havent seen any pics of him. And rebecca is back home already lol
haha delighted because they spent a week in Beirut in a shithole hotel in the middle of nowhere with crack dens and giant rats for Marcels wedding 😂 and now is wife is at home. Delighted

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Where the duck is her family, it’s just full of his rabble. Apart from her niece who Jake shows off all to his 1M bot followers, nice one dick head 😒

Reactions: 24
So that dumb bint went ahead and married that absolute cock ! I saw him squeeze out his nonexistent tear as he walked away with Soph! She will live to regret it😳.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So that dumb bint went ahead and married that absolute cock ! I saw him squeeze out his nonexistent tear as he walked away with Soph! She will live to regret it😳.
I give it six months . She’s allowing this prick to treat her first born so shockingly and also turning into him and going against her first born . So sad poor Freddie .

• Sad
Reactions: 23
OK I just don't get this now. Where are her family?? And not a single picture of Fred, is he even still there? Imagine if he has gone home early. His family staying abroad on holiday while he gets shipped off. That really will be beyond the bleeping pale if they've done that mind.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Leo on a phone for entertainment! If I was getting married like them, he’d be with at all the right moments and opportunities!!! As for forgotten about Freddie, I feel for this little chap too. It will have abs fucked with his head, trust me I know.
Omg check out nik naks tan. They have purposely not been putting suncream on him so he would tan, that's bleeping child abuse, all for vanity reasons ofcourse. They are disgusting parents

Omg check out nik naks tan. They have purposely not been putting suncream on him so he would tan, that's bleeping child abuse, all for vanity reasons ofcourse. They are disgusting parents
They are actually trying to get him a tan like nik nak

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.