Jake Quickenden #32 Doph at Obeach hanging out while Fakey’s throating Wayne ‘the gout’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Wedding breakfast/buffet was sparse. Hardly a carb in sight - saying that maybe the Columbian Marching Powder suppresses the appetite.

I need someone thing to soak up the booze seen some carrots in there too. The dress was OTT on the lace like some Italian Grandma in Sorrento from back in the day look.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh no, Chris has fucked off home and didn't stay for 'the White Party', which consists of chavs wearing white t-shirts, caps, trainers and somebody with a backpack! As for the grazing table, I hope they don't get the shits. I hate those things with a vengeance as they are a perfect breeding ground for bacteria! 🤢
View attachment 1556068
View attachment 1556069
View attachment 1556070
A graze table in this country is bad enough but in that heat 🤮 CH in his balenciaga t shirt. The sort of clothes Fakey could only dream about being able to afford 🤭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Oh no, Chris has fucked off home and didn't stay for 'the White Party', which consists of chavs wearing white t-shirts, caps, trainers and somebody with a backpack! As for the grazing table, I hope they don't get the shits. I hate those things with a vengeance as they are a perfect breeding ground for bacteria! 🤢
View attachment 1556068
View attachment 1556069
View attachment 1556070
Chris obviously uses a filter because I’ve never seen him look that rough 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thank duck they’re MIA because at this rate there would be a new thread later on tonight🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What “ best mate “ comes the night before the wedding and goes home the morning after ?? 🤣🤣🤣🙄🙄🙄 just shows they are play best mates 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 35

No wonder the photographer guy was away with the fairies at O Beach❄ It’s probably the only day he’s been able to enjoy himself, without pandering to these 2 narcs wanting never ending photos taken of themselves🙄

• Haha
  • Sick

No wonder the photographer guy was away with the fairies at O Beach❄ It’s probably the only day he’s been able to enjoy himself, without pandering to these 2 narcs wanting never ending photos taken of themselves🙄
Have you read some of the comments on this post 🙄🤯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I take my comment back it looks awful in this picture 🙈 Its a nice dress but its doesn’t suit sophie, the mode in the first picture looks like a proper size 8 and its looks well on that moded but sophie has to be a size 6 and it doesn’t look as nice
She's swamped by this dress. She should have gone a size smaller. Or her bridal shop should have made it fit her better.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who’s looking after the house and Purdey? Is that Soph’s family’s excuse for not attending 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
WTF is this photo? There are just so many captions I could put with this! I also want to replace Flappy with a giant penis! Paahaaaa!! 🤣
Screenshot_20220905-155134~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.