Jake Quickenden #29 #justiceforFred

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Receipts for "Ratgate". WTF is he rambling on about? It's like an episode of Jackanory! 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Sophie absolutely loves being that skinny, it's obvious. She chooses to be like that, so why would she be offended by people calling her it. Its what she wants to be called. All for attention

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Well I have cried 🤣🤣
If jake and her were on the titanic he would so have pushed her off the floating door and let her sink while he saved himself

Also, as others have said, they aren't even touching!! 🤦‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Receipts for "Ratgate". WTF is he rambling on about? It's like an episode of Jackanory! 🤣
Im with you on this one baldhead Ive heard it all now,he’s lost the bleeping plot altogether! I dont know if its the fumes from the wig clue or up all night on the bag ❄ or being around NicNak and Doph too much maybe? making him act this way, or has he started smoking crack?? because this is off the bleeping scale tit talk even for him :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Nanny QVC rambling on about her lipsticks from ASDA, staying up after 1am and her dishwasher making a noise in the background. How can somebody's life be so dull? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does he actually blink at all in this?? 😂😂
not once 😂 duck me that was wild. That obviously wasn’t a vape we spotted him smoking a few times it was a bleeping crack pipe, suddenly it all makes sense now:ROFLMAO: and shut it Doph you’re on the pipe aswell you skinny crack head.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Nik nak really is the most boring, unremarkable kid. He’s a miserable little sod who only looks happy when he’s eating or taking LSD (watching Cocomelon). No personality starting to shine through at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A lot of women like to loose weight for their wedding, we have all saw newspaper and magazines articles on REAL celebrities or Royals or famous women do this, Ive many friends who have all intentionally lost weight for their weddind day when they dont need to loose weight and they go too far and become obsessive with it, I did however hear a very interesting saying recently that the person you’re marrying is not marrying you because of youre weight. Sophie has in my opinion from seeing previous photos of her always looked like a healthy size 8, its clear she has lost a lot of weight recently, no I don’t personally know her but its my opinion that she like many other women do is intentionally loosing weight for her wedding day (of course she is not a crack head, im sure she likes a bit of the ❄ every now and then), thats her choice if she wants to do this but she shouldn’t try to make out thats not what she’s doing by the Kennel Jenner post she’s implying that she finds its hard to put on weight when it very obvious she has drastically lost weight for her upcoming wedding, also she has had dental work which restricted her eating which would also be another reason for her weight loss. I believe its a combination of dental work and by herself intentionally loosing weight for her wedding. (sorry if I was rambling on like QVC there lol)

Reactions: 11
A lot of women like to loose weight for their wedding, we have all saw newspaper and magazines articles on REAL celebrities or Royals or famous women do this, Ive many friends who have all intentionally lost weight for their weddind day when they dont need to loose weight and they go too far and become obsessive with it, I did however hear a very interesting saying recently that the person you’re marrying is not marrying you because of youre weight. Sophie has in my opinion from seeing previous photos of her always looked like a healthy size 8, its clear she has lost a lot of weight recently, no I don’t personally know her but its my opinion that she like many other women do is intentionally loosing weight for her wedding day (of course she is not a crack head, im sure she likes a bit of the ❄ every now and then), thats her choice if she wants to do this but she shouldn’t try to make out thats not what she’s doing by the Kennel Jenner post she’s implying that she finds its hard to put on weight when it very obvious she has drastically lost weight for her upcoming wedding, also she has had dental work which restricted her eating which would also be another reason for her weight loss. I believe its a combination of dental work and by herself intentionally loosing weight for her wedding. (sorry if I was rambling on like QVC there lol)
you’d never bore us as much as that woman don’t you worry 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Things that never happened. Poor kids having to spend 4 hours in a taxi yesterday to go to some head z lister and his drug dealing girlfriends wedding

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.