Jake Quickenden #29 #justiceforFred

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why the hell would you go on your stories to tell people how unbothered you are about what people say ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ his mum is such a head . Like
Who the duck is she actually talking and ranting to???? Can you imagineโ€ฆ: going to deliver a parcel to her house and seeing her sat in her kitchen talking like that to her phone ?? Ranting away ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ she needs to get a bleeping life ! ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ bit embarrassed for her lol.
Can see where Jakey gets it from

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Recap: Santorini was cheap (as they are)
Portugal is dead cheap - Crack Town Massive
#justice4fred
Warwick is away with the fairies again (oh no!)
Doph needs to be a mum (bleep man jawed fame bleep)
Fakey needs The Tower of London (Guillotine)
Fred still bullied and chucked in the pool ๐Ÿ˜ข
Credit Cards are fucked!
Horrible Cunts.
Marcel's wedding looming (popcorn)

Screenshot_20220819-220842.png
Screenshot_20220819-220842~2.png

Polish_20220819_202635659.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Fakey no mates taking all his roid rage out on a 7 yr old - what an absolute bleep

• Sad
Sorry, I don't know how to quote from the previous thread, but his dad and brother must've been round mine the other day, because I took a picture of the sun and the exact same en appeared!!!!
๐Ÿ™„

Sorry, I don't know how to quote from the previous thread, but his dad and brother must've been round mine the other day, because I took a picture of the sun and the exact same en appeared!!!!
๐Ÿ™„
Clearly this should have said 'exact same orb' - I'm not thick like LF and Fakey ๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
My heart breaks for this little lad. He has the sweetest face & is being treated as a prop for wank face for likes & follows ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข

I come all over Nikki Graham when I see this lantern jawed, lips like petals - bicycle peddles, boring woman go on about skin care in that 'look at me I'm an influencer' way.
"Who is she, who is she??"

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
That video is the most awkward thing Iโ€™ve ever seen, Fred standing staring at his mum got his cues, turkey teeth slobbering all over nugget then being as fake as possible to his โ€˜bestieโ€™. Everything he does makes me cringe so hard

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Oh look the โ€˜orbโ€™ which he reckons is his dad and brother ๐Ÿ™„ has landed on Freddies arm in the exact same place, step daddy dearest squeezed the life out of it. Maybe your dad and โ€˜broโ€™ are โ€˜protectingโ€™ Fred and trying to tell you something ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Are these idiots even going to this wedding.His face all red and sunburned.Another day at the pool ๐Ÿ™„They do have water parks places to take the kids in Portugal think they just canโ€™t be arsed to do any activities that mean spending money.See sheโ€™s linked Leoโ€™s clothes my god she just never stops sad cow

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Another day another reel from Sophie from when they were in Santorini ๐Ÿ˜ด duck me she really does think sheโ€™s something special ๐Ÿคข Obviously pictures with her kids on holiday isnโ€™t worthy enough content to make her grid. Instead sheโ€™s playing at being a model/influencer. Sophie love give it up, youโ€™re tit at both ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป Not sure what Iโ€™m more excited about today - seeing their wedding outfits or waiting in anticipation for the aff link for that hideous outfit she was wearing last night ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Imagine being on holiday with your kids and just constantly posting photos and videos to your grid of your previous child free holiday ๐Ÿ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 25
How to burn your face and not use sun cream๐Ÿ˜กSheโ€™s really getting on my nerves has become more desperate and annoying than him lately.Is the wedding today never known anyone fly out to attend a wedding and stay over a hour away in cell block H
How haggard does he look here? Iโ€™m amazed heโ€™s let her post that ๐Ÿ˜‚ Wedding is today according to Rebecca. Letโ€™s see what they do today to get the attention on them

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I hate myself for knowing this, but I've just realised that spud gun is wearing Mrs Hinch kidswear pyjamas.
I know he's up her arse but is he hoping to get noticed by one of the most hated influencers ever.
He's certainly in direct competition for who can treat their kids worse and love themselves more

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I hate myself for knowing this, but I've just realised that spud gun is wearing Mrs Hinch kidswear pyjamas.
I know he's up her arse but is he hoping to get noticed by one of the most hated influencers ever.
He's certainly in direct competition for who can treat their kids worse and love themselves more
I would imagine tesco sent them out as they colab with them. I seriously doubt Mrs H chose people or sent them herself. It's more than likely part of the deal they have

Reactions: 19
A few days ago, Sophie made a huge deal on her stories that sheโ€™d been gifted a pile of stuff from Hinchs range so thatโ€™s where theyโ€™ve come from ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.