Jake Quickenden #29 #justiceforFred

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys I think I know what he’s doing. He’s filming an undercover documentary like Ross kemp used to in prisons, rough countries etc but Jake is doing a tour of shitholes

• Haha
Reactions: 29
"Love Don't Pay The Bills" - but neither do a few gigs at that absolute shithole! Is this how bad his life is now? Pontin's, David Lloyd and Panto? I bet they're up to their eyeballs in debt! 💯
Cupace20220824183004.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
so have they actually admitted what they have been doing today? Cant see dophs crap
when do they ever admit to anything 😂 , no they haven’t admitted to it yet. Look on insta on safari but If I was you make a second another account or if you have another device make a fake account, its too funny too miss out on😂 but @CrazyBaldhead always puts up the receipts anyway for the “fallen” or blocked members ❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
"Love Don't Pay The Bills" - but neither do a few gigs at that absolute shithole! Is this how bad his life is now? Pontin's, David Lloyd and Panto? I bet they're up to their eyeballs in debt! 💯
View attachment 1524732
If they had money he really would not need to go to these extremes I think it’s obvious right now they are in debt and skint and everything they buy is no doubt on credit cards !! It’s embarrassing at this point . who buys £600 a night hotel room then does a hour singing at a run down dive at pontins for literally penny’s because let’s face it pontinsngive no fucks about spending money on those staying . State of the rooms and place in general 🤢 not even posted about him just shows how irrelevant he really is . I seen a X factor reject at my last holiday on a nice site he only got £150 for the one hour 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I can’t believe someone would overlook the absolute filthy minging rooms but draw the line at the hot clubhouse! Who are these people????

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Wedding night and back on the ads for LF already 🤦🏻‍♀️ as if she’s taking all those games to Ibiza. She really is full of tit. Laughable though she’s probably earning more by sitting in her lounge than he is doing a 2 and a half hour drive and a gig in camber sands. He must hate it🤭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Pontins must know he's shite, according to Camber Sands entertainment page, there's none booked ...👍👍👍👍😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

• Haha
  • Wow
with KP as she’s their mum she’s allowed to post photos of them, as Pete has decided not to that’s up to him. But as he’s not given consent for third parties to post the newspapers etc have to cover their faces. But he’s not able to stop Kate posting them online due to her having parental responsibility too
I am guessing as Peter took part in shows with the children and KP when they were together he could hardly say no after that.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Thank you, literally the only thing i said was fred says all fake does is film him constantly and that the company they keep are definitely fans of the ❄
Maybe I shouldn’t have said i know as i know them but then it would just be guessing

take what i say with a pinch of salt or. Not

but I definitely know 😉🤣 Colchester is a small place everyone knows everyone here on that scene
yeah probably shouldn’t have said you know them 🤷‍♀️ and yes I agree just like a text message ,on here tone can come across different to people sometimes. So Colchester is a small place?? I didn’t know that as im from Dublin and that is a small place and I don’t comment on any Dublin threads because I know too much :censored:, (you wont even catch me on a McGregor thread :censored:) Id just watch what you say but now that we know you know them its great :) all good 👍

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I went there about 18yrs ago when the kids were little. Left the next day. It was too grim! 🤣
My husband doesn't come from down here and when we went for a walk one day along the front and passed it, he asked if it was a traveller site 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The Irish equivalent to pontins was originally called “Butlins” then changed to “Mosney” it is now an asylum seekers camp since 2000 and looks exactly like where Jakey is tonight🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wedding night and back on the ads for LF already 🤦🏻‍♀️ as if she’s taking all those games to Ibiza. She really is full of tit. Laughable though she’s probably earning more by sitting in her lounge than he is doing a 2 and a half hour drive and a gig in camber sands. He must hate it🤭
I don’t understand how you can get married (it’s the happiest day of your life ) and not even be spending the whole day together . Like emotions and everything . If your married you will understand what I mean on your wedding day knowing you married the man or women you love your on cloud nine . Yet soph is back doing ads and jakes at pontins … this marriage is a scam it’s fake and it’s all for attention and likes it’s pathetic . 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.