Jake Quickenden #29 #justiceforFred

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On their wedding day can we agree to go silent on here out of respect for his ‘d

He’s a right dopey looking little pillock
duck sake I forgot to finish my sentence because I was distracted by the dopey fucker.
but on his wedding day, let’s go silent so he has nothing to read back 26 minutes after his vows when he starts scrolling tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 27
🐔Miserable little bleep...no imotion, no smiles, zero.......get him sorted..

🐔..*Emotion...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
He's so bloody loud everywhere he goes. I can't believe no one has knocked him out yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yet another vomit inducing reel from LF from Santorini trying to show the world how deliriously happy they are 🤢 By this stage I’m actually getting embarrassed for them and how staged their lives are purely for the gram. I can’t imagine how OTT the two of them are going to be in the coming weeks…

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Yet another vomit inducing reel from LF from Santorini trying to show the world how deliriously happy they are 🤢 By this stage I’m actually getting embarrassed for them and how staged their lives are purely for the gram. I can’t imagine how OTT the two of them are going to be in the coming weeks…
Why the need to keep “trying” to let people know you’re in “love” …. it’s obvious they are not…..whats next? their own wedding in Ibiza? and then the actual honeymoon on the Maldives? They still haven’t registered the wedding in the UK yet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
🐔 Anyone else notice he only gives her a quick peck on the lips. ....Me when in love its tongue down the throat job 😏...lol

• Haha
can’t wait to see which tit hole in the end of nowhere they are getting married at, in his threadbare gooshi loafers

wonder if Wayne Linekar will be gracing it too

• Haha
  • Sick
I can’t believe they stayed in a hotel 2!!!! HOURS away from the wedding!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Marcel that saddo is posting loads,eh you only got married yesterday and already straight out with the phone posting (i take it he’s as bad as fake with a phone) Whos the unlucky people that was at their table??? God imagine flying to a friends wedding in Portugal and you end up sitting at a table with these pricks (Fred not included in that statement of course)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
duck sake I forgot to finish my sentence because I was distracted by the dopey fucker.
but on his wedding day, let’s go silent so he has nothing to read back 26 minutes after his vows when he starts scrolling tattle
You forgetting to finish your sentence has sent me 😂😂😂😂 this is the funniest thread on tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t believe they stayed in a hotel 2!!!! HOURS away from the wedding!
Clearly not needed to mingle with the bride or groom the night before, where they stayed was just so random! Not even a fun day out for them kids, I feel so sorry for Fred…the other one is on his own planet called MINE so he’s clueless

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh my god, you lot are bloody brilliant. I've had a weekend "off" just busy with life, kids, house etc and catching up tonight. This thread is the nuts!!

Finally caught up with his antics on IG and this thread and I've been howling.

The irony is that Jakey attended a wedding of a known convicted drug smuggler, are you telling me he wasn't off his rocker chatting tit to his Portuguese taxi driver for 2 hours after racking up the white stuff, bet he had the kind of rambles you have in a kitchen at 5am when the birds start tweeting and that crazy paranoia kicks in 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I've been away on hols so haven't caught up for a while, glad to see nothing has changed though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So they aren't on their way home? Were they just randomly in an arcade/shopping centre all afternoon?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.