Jake Quickenden #29 #justiceforFred

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God isn’t Jakes mum vile. Really aggressive. Apple doesn’t fall far from the tree there.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Why would you stay 2 hours drive from the wedding venue with 2 kids
Why would you make up a tit story about a rat “attacking” you? WTF is wrong with him, has he been up all night on the ❄ or something?? He’s seriously not right in the head? And whats she like trying to promote a bikini while he’s making up a story about a rat, does she think it’s normal to make up a story like that? They are absolutely crazy, not even funny crazy, insane :oops: and one photo with the wave and his convict wife … The bleeping leg pose🦵 oh god help them children they are absolutely insane 🙈 and a “Disney Couple” would not get married on wasteland in chernobyl 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
‘Story Time with Jake the Fake’

Is he after a bleeping Cbeebies fairy tale slot, or what!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Think jake had a white party himself last night and it's still going on. The cunts hallucinating rats that look like splinter

Think jake had a white party himself last night and it's still going on. The cunts hallucinating rats that look like splinter
I've figured it out. Jakes been looking in a mirror chasing himself about while he's high as duck 😏

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Marcel is sharing videos on his stories that he's been tagged in and in one video you can literally see the moment the bride and groom walk in and jakes on in his phone 🤣🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Is Sophie trying to compare herself to Kendall Jenner 🤣 Kendall is slim but she doesn’t look unwell. I’m 5”2 and a size 6 and I still think Sophie looks like one of those coffee drinking aliens from Men In Black.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Soph mate there’s a difference from being naturally a slim build and looking healthy and being a Coke head addicted to loosing weight to “look like a model” when you actually look so unwell and unnatural and gormless

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I've heard it all now! Attacked by a rat? He's tripping the duck out man on his stories. Definitely been on the 'party packet' that's for sure. As for Dopey comparing herself to Kendall Jenner, she has too! What a pair of absolute cunts! 🤣
Screenshot_20220821-131038~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is Sophie trying to compare herself to Kendall Jenner 🤣 Kendall is slim but she doesn’t look unwell. I’m 5”2 and a size 6 and I still think Sophie looks like one of those coffee drinking aliens from Men In Black.
She bleeping wishes she was Kendall Jenner 😂 As you say you can be a size 6 and look healthy. Yes Sophie maybe naturally slim but she chooses to be unhealthily skinny looking and that’s the difference.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.