Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bluecups

VIP Member
Jake stood on the bridge at midnight,
His teefs began to quiver,
He gave a cough,
His wig fell off
And floated down the river

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
At least we can be assured they're not doing ads for the Portuguese Tourism Board. They're making Portugal look like war torn Sarajevo circa 1992.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Tulip lady

Chatty Member
Why the hell would you go on your stories to tell people how unbothered you are about what people say πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ his mum is such a dickhead . Like
Who the fuck is she actually talking and ranting to???? Can you imagine…: going to deliver a parcel to her house and seeing her sat in her kitchen talking like that to her phone ?? Ranting away πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she needs to get a fucking life ! πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ bit embarrassed for her lol.
Can see where Jakey gets it from

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

VC10

VIP Member
Ohh, what a treat to see on your wedding day, Spud-U-Like, dressed in the ugliest shitty brown outfit, screeching its head off, vain Fakey with his lined forehead (need to get begging some Botox bro), fucking Linda Lovelace in the corner and poor forgotten Freddie barely shoved in at the bottom.
Definitely one to print and frame Marcel πŸ€’πŸ‘ŒπŸ™ˆ
Hahahahaaaaa " fucking Linda lovelace..." πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

So let me get this straight... they are at a wedding in the back of beyond, somewhere abroad, with 2 young kids ( one of which he doesn't like) to watch a wedding involving a convicted drug dealer jailbird & another twat.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Elle_Gee

Flashback to that time he went up to Camilla and Jamie at their wedding while they were sat eating their dinner asking them to tell people on his insta stories that they were ok with him taking photos of EVERY minute of their wedding because people were calling him out for it. 🀭🀭

• Haha
  • Wow

Fat-tits

VIP Member
I could have saved you some money Soph - your future husband is a cunt and secretly likes cocks up his bum, he's going to leave you when Chris Hughes comes out. They are the next Elton and David, 'singing' and starring together as the ugly sisters in panto. You're a terrible mother to your eldest, he doesn't want a relationship with you and you end up like your miserable old bitch of a future ex mother in law. Spud runs off to the circus and stars in the future Charlie and the chocolate factory remake. won't spoil it but he wears orange body make up and a green wig - oh no!

• Haha

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
That video is the most awkward thing I’ve ever seen, Fred standing staring at his mum got his cues, turkey teeth slobbering all over nugget then being as fake as possible to his β€˜bestie’. Everything he does makes me cringe so hard

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

Fat-tits

VIP Member
Soph purposely fucked the registration up so she could see what Danielle wore to her registrar wedding 🀣

I find it sooo bizarre that they went to the same hen do location, have very similar engagement rings, same wedding location, virtually the same dates (?) wearing similar white suits 🀯🀯 Glen close eat your heart out!

• Haha

turndownforwhat

Thread suggestion:
Jake Quickenden #30: Fake is a prick only Sophie would choose, can somebody please burn those rank fucking shoes!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Ashamed to admit I lost sleep last night how long I spent crying with laughing at Quickenden Oliver Quickenden. Every time I thought I'd laughed it out my system I would think of it and be creasing all over again πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 40

al255

VIP Member
I can’t cope she’s wearing a suit just like Danielle’s for her wedding to Danielle’s ex HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHA , she’s Colchesters council estate carbon copy of DanielleπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Do you Quickenden Jake Quickenden take thee Lord Farquaad to be your lawfully wedded wife. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 38