Jake Quickenden #29 #justiceforFred

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On their wedding day can we agree to go silent on here out of respect for his ‘d
Nik nak really is the most boring, unremarkable kid. He’s a miserable little sod who only looks happy when he’s eating or taking LSD (watching Cocomelon). No personality starting to shine through at all.
He’s a right dopey looking little pillock

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Do they think giving Nik Nak an ice lolly will stop him from getting sunburn he should be covered up and wearing a bleeping hat - Christ it’s not rocket science - and where is poor Freddie’s lolly ☹☹

• Haha
Her peace signs really piss me off, just have a normal natural picture with your kids ffs. And him pulling the side of his shorts up wtf. Can't stand bleeping posers. They love themselves far too much

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Why would you make up a tit story about a rat “attacking” you? WTF is wrong with him, has he been up all night on the ❄ or something?? He’s seriously not right in the head? And whats she like trying to promote a bikini while he’s making up a story about a rat, does she think it’s normal to make up a story like that? They are absolutely crazy, not even funny crazy, insane :oops: and one photo with the wave and his convict wife … The bleeping leg pose🦵 oh god help them children they are absolutely insane 🙈 and a “Disney Couple” would not get married on wasteland in chernobyl 😂
LF looks like she’s dying for a piss with that stupid pose. As it goes, Fakey looks like he’s shat himself 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
"If anybody wants to know where I got my new mask from, Soph will put up one of her 'aff links'. It's so comfortable and the rat won't recognise me!" 🤣
Cupace20220821153803.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her peace signs really piss me off, just have a normal natural picture with your kids ffs. And him pulling the side of his shorts up wtf. Can't stand bleeping posers. They love themselves far too much
I have seen men doing the one short pulled up thing 😂 Ive no idea why?? think they are trying to show off the muscle on the thighs :sick: but most recently McGregor did it strutting into Ocean Beach in his Versace trunks 😂 (might be still on Wayno’s instagram🙈)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
State of his bleeping hair they should be ashamed of themselves leaving his hair in his eyes like that 😡
At the airport making beep beep noises so everyone looks what a sad idiot no one gives a tit .Enjoy your flight home wanker 🐀

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is the rat story still up on his stories? Can’t believe his “management” agency have not told him to take that stupid story down because it’s making you come across as mentally unstable. I think it was in some bizarre way in reference to tattlers discussing his rat like features and rat like wig, but it just makes him sound and act like an immature idiot of not sound mind off their rat like features head on drugs. So jokes still on you Fakey ✌ peace out bro🐀

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I may or may not have partaken in the old Bolivian marching powder in the past and IMHO he looks bleeping pranged in that rat story. Sweaty, manic, talking fast, wild eyed and slightly breathless, looks all too familiar.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
All the pouting, peace signs and continual mirror selfies 🤢 They can act like teenagers all they want but the camera doesn’t lie and neither of them are ageing well. For someone who’s 33 and the other 29, they both look closer to forty and that’s facts 🤷🏻‍♀️
Yes, they do. His hair really is odd & doesn't suit the shape of his mush at all. Add in the piano gnashers & her " inflate to 22 p.s.i. " lips & it's like looking at a pair of caricatures

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.