Jake Quickenden #29 #justiceforFred

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leo is so clever he can look after himself now. Poor Fred probably pushing hills around in his buggy trying to get him asleep? or they have left already as itโ€™s Spuds bedtime the boring bastards ๐Ÿ˜ด imagine bringing youre kids to that? looks boring even for adults.

Reactions: 19
Such unnecessary filming of niknak in the high chair.
He canโ€™t help himself you can see the bride and groom making their entrance in the back ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Sad
Talk about 'I love me, who do you love' ๐Ÿคข

Also, love how Annie the ****** has been pictured with just water since they were called out for both being on the booze here.

It's Tattle's world Jake, you just live in it mate. Like a real life version of Sims or whatever that game was called! ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘Œ

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Imagine having two children but only putting one on your cover and profile!!! This is Sophie church absolute scumbag and pushed her first born completout the picture . I always put all my kids on my profile not just one . Poor Freddie my heart breaks at the emotional damage his crappy mother is doing . Hea growing up wondering why he's worthless and why his mum favourite is Leo . I could never make my child feel that way . She is utter scum for what she is doing . I really can't stand her it's so so cruel . No wonder her family and friends have nothing to do with her because it's so obvious the way they are treating Freddie. I really can't understand why she only has Leo on both pictures really awfull

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Where are the kids?
Heโ€™s shown us where they are now thanks to you asking ๐Ÿ˜‚

Evening Fakey, you sad wanker. Canโ€™t even enjoy your โ€˜matesโ€™ wedding without trawling through our comments and being our puppet. Imagine being such a sad duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I bet those other guests were fucked off sitting near him. What a big mouth he's got. ๐Ÿ™„

Well, that's one way to make NikNak sick. Christ, what a dump they're staying in. Take a look at the sunset pictures. There's more orbs!!! Lol. What a knobhead! ๐Ÿคฃ

jakequickenden_1.jpg
jakequickenden_3.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Imagine having two children but only putting one on your cover and profile!!! This is Sophie church absolute scumbag and pushed her first born completout the picture . I always put all my kids on my profile not just one . Poor Freddie my heart breaks at the emotional damage his crappy mother is doing . Hea growing up wondering why he's worthless and why his mum favourite is Leo . I could never make my child feel that way . She is utter scum for what she is doing . I really can't stand her it's so so cruel . No wonder her family and friends have nothing to do with her because it's so obvious the way they are treating Freddie. I really can't understand why she only has Leo on both pictures really awfull
That is a terrible picture of the potato in her profile pic too. She obviously thought she looked banging in it ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I see they're going for damage limitation with the staged pic of him and Fred watching the sunset :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just watched nanny qvc stories from earlier and sheโ€™s gave away theyโ€™re having a white party while in Ibiza and her and Matt now have their white dress and suit. How bleeping tacky will this white party be, all youโ€™ll see is the turkey teef ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just watched nanny qvc stories from earlier and sheโ€™s gave away theyโ€™re having a white party while in Ibiza and her and Matt now have their white dress and suit. How bleeping tacky will this white party be, all youโ€™ll see is the turkey teef ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Wait till spudtater craps down the front of her....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I really hope they are back now in their own personal wasteland complex & Freddie is far away from the torture of zedlebrity no marks.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They just want to grab some white tableclothes and make slits for eyes! Ugly twats. ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿ‘ป
Screenshot_20220820-212151~2.png

Where the duck are they now? Is that the wedding venue? Looks like a bit of wasteland ๐Ÿ’€
That's where their hotel is. ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Aww, Nanny QVC could wear that lovely white dress Jake sent her from LF's In The Style shitshow ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It's like watching a 1970s dystopian future nightmare science fiction film, looking at them , there...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.