Jake Quickenden #29 #justiceforFred

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate to be the Fakey who asks questions and I always try do my own investigating first and U know its annoying when someone just “pops” back on and asks for a recap… but….I totally missed LF’s “In The Style” thing? would and one mind if I asked what new disaster influencer ad/job this was 🙈 sorry.
Back in April she did a bridal collection with In The Style, the quality and style of which made Primark look like haute couture. Hardly sold any of it and it ended up in the bargain section within days.
The horrible lace dress with lapels is the one Jake sent to Nanny Su.
LF hasn’t mentioned the collection or ITS since 😂
It was a disaster.

AF5CB519-A311-47FA-8361-FFCF63270373.jpeg
F0B5E34E-0100-417B-9047-A5F2F744BFC9.jpeg
6BD7CDDC-E3CA-45A8-A0FD-890F4AD00818.jpeg
F1E5C5E6-36DE-4473-A52D-7D240A319CB3.jpeg
7B0A996E-C499-472D-9F1A-0B31AD5A4B38.jpeg
A8BD370A-4ECA-4FA9-9C24-2E7C5AD2E088.jpeg
874E89E9-E4D2-4353-912A-A0B0C557ADBB.jpeg
2187A14A-F650-4705-8564-BE0874E91267.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Just watched nanny qvc stories from earlier and she’s gave away they’re having a white party while in Ibiza and her and Matt now have their white dress and suit. How bleeping tacky will this white party be, all you’ll see is the turkey teef 😂😂😂
Is she going to be wearing her In The Style Dress 😳😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
orchardlodge_home
Found her 😂😂😂😂😂 bleeping hell who is she even talking to like she’s reading the news?!! “We started watching a new show last night gang” she’s bloody doolally 😂😂 going on about hanging baskets and the wind… she’s tapped 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Did Fakey or Annie the ******(🤣) go on the hen and stag dos that the bride and groom had, as they didn’t go to theirs! Are they literally invited to make up the numbers?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wish I could take the credit, but it's some guy from years ago Neg Dupree or something I think he's called. He used to be on a programme called Balls of Steel and he does this character called Annie the ******, if you get a chance look it up, it's hilarious! 🤣🤣🤣
Negs urban sports...he was awesome

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Did Fakey or Annie the ******(🤣) go on the hen and stag dos that the bride and groom had, as they didn’t go to theirs! Are they literally invited to make up the numbers?
He probably invited himself . Same with camilla wedding because they never like or comment on anything jake posts 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Found her 😂😂😂😂😂 bleeping hell who is she even talking to like she’s reading the news?!! “We started watching a new show last night gang” she’s bloody doolally 😂😂 going on about hanging baskets and the wind… she’s tapped 😂
now you can see why he’s not wired right 😂😂

Reactions: 13
Don’t want to be a Karen but don’t think we should search and definitely not post/message Fred’s other family. They choose to be private so it’s not really fair

just my opinion though. I’m not Jake btw 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Back in April she did a bridal collection with In The Style, the quality and style of which made Primark look like haute couture. Hardly sold any of it and it ended up in the bargain section within days.
The horrible lace dress with lapels is the one Jake sent to Nanny Su.
LF hasn’t mentioned the collection or ITS since 😂
It was a disaster.

View attachment 1514913View attachment 1514914View attachment 1514916View attachment 1514918View attachment 1514919View attachment 1514921View attachment 1514922View attachment 1514923
oh my god 🙈 I have no words 😶
Imagine QVC actually wore this😂
8AF6E182-D7E4-4564-8A39-0AE304AFA824.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The two cunts lead the most boring life ever, I'm not even gonna watch anymore as they send me to bleeping sleep with their tit banter and fake happiness. I actually pity them, they lead an absolute tit life, all they do is read tattle, post on Insta and bully Fred , no matter how much they try to prove us wrong it's clear that it's all a fassaud , like jakes hair

Reactions: 17
Jake stood on the bridge at midnight,
His teefs began to quiver,
He gave a cough,
His wig fell off
And floated down the river

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
It’s all gone quiet on their stories. Awwww did the kids get tired and spoil their fun and they had to head back to the hotel…shame! Maybe take them to something kid friendly tomorrow as so far it’s not very child friendly this trip.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.