Jake Quickenden #29 #justiceforFred

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thankyou @CrazyBaldhead I almost feel influenced with those shoes, before this thread i had never heard of Ali express......off to buy some fake chanel sliders for me and a fake gucci backpack for the husband right now
I've just bought CD sliders for my daughter for £40! Cheap as chips! 🤣 She can't do an aff link for them. They look too fake! 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What a miserable God awful wedding day for the guests. In the middle of nowhere, blazing sun the gruesome toothsome swinging on swings - for da gram. No sign of Freddie who must be bored as hell & right outside his comfort zone. What a complete waste of time, money & effort to show up at this z-lister wedding. This is my idea of a nightmare mingling with unknowns & making pointless small talk.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
What a miserable God awful wedding day for the guests. In the middle of nowhere, blazing sun the gruesome toothsome swinging on swings - for da gram. No sign of Freddie who must be bored as hell & right outside his comfort zone. What a complete waste of time, money & effort to show up at this z-lister wedding. This is my idea of a nightmare mingling with unknowns & making pointless small talk.
😅😅 it's desperation, isn't it.......

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Jake is so ugly on the inside it has seeped onto the outside. Not that he was ever nice to look in the first place but he has got more and more grotesque looking as he has aged.

• Haha
  • Heart
Twats. I bet they haven't been off their phones all day.

jakequickenden_2.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Could you imagine spending your every waking hour thinking about, planning and making content for a social media platform? Yes if you’re single, a teenager and that’s all you know because of your age. These two are old in the world of ‘influencing, got two kids to supposedly look after but they spend more time on their phones and are more obsessed with insta than any person I know personally or follow in the ‘public’ eye. What a empty shallow life they lead

• Heart
Just saw the photo of Chris Hughesbeing part of little Chris’ wedding yesterday. Fakey must have been ragin that he wasn’t invited to that wedding, would have been cheaper for him too. These beggy desperate pair are just a joke in the celeb world, and can someone tell LF she’s not a Victoria secrets model, she’s becoming worse than Fakey!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Phones have taken over both lives .
I posted a photo before both on honeymoon and both on phones not even interacting with each other . Even today at a friend's wedding both are on phones . First holiday they have had with the kids and again both glued to phones . Leo is one year old and he's constantly in the pram with a phone in his hand i even seen freddie on one before. They are on holiday put him on the park put hik in the pool . They don't even have swimwear for him and a sunhat for in the pool or a rubber ring for him to float in . They are tit parents and a tit couple . They are not known so no need for trying to be influencers . I could never imagine a life like that those poor kids are just stuck at home or stuck on phones !!

They film everything literally then say we only see a snippet... NO we see everything like this picture on honeymoon both glued to phones .. so glad me and my husband eat at restraunts and don't look at phones and make memories with our children without filming everything . 🙁

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Think I’d rather earn money the traditional way, it means when you go away on holiday you put the out of office on and actually switch off from “work”

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Think I’d rather earn money the traditional way, it means when you go away on holiday you put the out of office on and actually switch off from “work”
So would I but they both love it though. Their phone use on holiday has nothing to do with ‘working’. Her aff links earn pennies not pounds and nothing he’s posting or filming is he getting paid for. In fact the way he acts on Insta probably hinders him getting employment. They are so deluded they actually believe doing constant reels/posts is ‘working’ to them. Yes if someone’s paying you for it but who is going to give you money to see you sitting on a swing or fake kissing each other 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
🐔 They all look like a sack of tit....what are they wearing !!!.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I’ve noticed he’s already following someone who he must have met at the wedding! Imagine being at a wedding and posting about it when you are there! Nobody posted pictures or anything from my wedding until the day after because everyone was having fun and enjoying themselves. They are tragic.

Love that he’s put a grid post up saying us next. Can’t let the day just be about the actual bride and groom. I really hope people at his wedding start taking pictures and show it all before he gets the chance. I find it hilarious that they sell their souls for shite adverts like almonds and CBD gummies but wouldn’t want their wedding in a magazine. They are just absolute nobodies. Wonder when they are doing the legal wedding seen as it was obviously supposed to be before Santorini? 😂 bet they have to do it after the Ibiza wedding now.

He obviously wasn’t invited to little Chris wedding as he would have already let us Tattlers know. No public congratulations on insta either. Tragic.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
If he was invitedbhe would not have gone to marcel . Lil Chris probably didn't even think to invite hik he's that irrelevant. Xfactor reject and stuck in panto the last 3 years hardly going places 🤣🤣

Bet Chris Hughes had a great time knowing head wasn't attending he would be starstruck with all them zlisters . Would have sent him manic . He really is a nobody and I can't stop laughing at the way Sophie acts as if he's some top celeb they really did think everybody would be obsessed over Leo they still do but nobody gives a fuxk he's a child from a xfactor reject and some nobody who was pied on a show 🤣 go on like they are the beckhams

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I was listening to Nikki Chapman covering Claudia on Radio 2 this morning. She said she wanted people to let her know what their usual Saturday consisted of. I was so impressed with her normal Saturday. She sad she either does a spot of gardening or it’s her slot for volunteering in her local charity shop! She wasn’t bragging, just letting people know what she gets up to. Can you imagine Fakey doing any volunteering? Of course not! He’d brag about it if so!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
what ever happened with the FarFetch “pinch me moment” ???? she never mentioned it once again or posted about it?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
From what little we have seen of the wedding, it looks tit! I guarantee the pair of them have been sat glued to their phones throughout. Jake will have his Coochie manbag with the chargers in!

Where are the kids?
Probably sent them all to kids club!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.