Jake Quickenden #29 #justiceforFred

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's like watching a 1970s dystopian future nightmare science fiction film, looking at them , there...
THIS! Looks like Mad Max landscape, keep expecting Toecutter and his pals to come roaring up on some custom choppers and cause unholy hell.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Just watched nanny qvc stories from earlier and she’s gave away they’re having a white party while in Ibiza and her and Matt now have their white dress and suit. How bleeping tacky will this white party be, all you’ll see is the turkey teef 😂😂😂
Maybe she is wearing the little white number that jake got her from sophies bridal collection 😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Aww, Nanny QVC could wear that lovely white dress Jake sent her from LF's In The Style shitshow 😂
I hate to be the Fakey who asks questions and I always try do my own investigating first and U know its annoying when someone just “pops” back on and asks for a recap… but….I totally missed LF’s “In The Style” thing? would and one mind if I asked what new disaster influencer ad/job this was 🙈 sorry.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Talk about 'I love me, who do you love' 🤢

Also, love how Annie the ****** has been pictured with just water since they were called out for both being on the booze here.

It's Tattle's world Jake, you just live in it mate. Like a real life version of Sims or whatever that game was called! 😉👌
“Annie The ******”🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 That’s bloody brilliant

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's easy to see his dad you only need to look at Sophie church Facebook its all to see . Nothing wrong with looking not like people will message him . Same reason on other threads people look at family members and have things to say about them .

Reactions: 11
I hate to be the Fakey who asks questions (I always try do my own investigating first and it annoying when someone just “pops” back on and asks for a recap… but….I totally missed LF’s “In The Style” thing? would and one mind if I asked what new disaster influencer ad/job this was 🙈 sorry.
LF got a bridal 'edit' from ITS, it was a flop

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I hate to be the Fakey who asks questions (I always try do my own investigating first and it annoying when someone just “pops” back on and asks for a recap… but….I totally missed LF’s “In The Style” thing? would and one mind if I asked what new disaster influencer ad/job this was 🙈 sorry.
don’t be. We’re not annoyed at all ❤ Sophie had a hen edit with in the style and it was TRAGIC 😂 all really tacky, none of it sold out and within a few days dropped down to basically nothing 😂 so bad to the point she removed the link from her bio advertising it. There was an awful white lacy dress fakey brought for nanny qvc and we’re yet to see her in said number 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
It's easy to see his dad you only need to look at Sophie church Facebook its all to see . Nothing wrong with looking not like people will message him . Same reason on other threads people look at family members and have things to say about them .
Ahh I don’t have Facebook. 😊

Reactions: 7

Also, love how Annie the ****** has been pictured with just water since they were called out for both being on the booze here.

It's Tattle's world Jake, you just live in it mate. Like a real life version of Sims or whatever that game was called! 😉👌
I think she trying to hint she’s pregnant:unsure: could be completely wrong but🤷‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 10

Annie the ****** ⚰⚰⚰😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.