Jake Quickenden #29 #justiceforFred

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dad of the year speaks again. Is he seriously telling people how to parent a baby at a wedding ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ he says as heโ€™s on his phone and sheโ€™s on hers and no sign of Freddie anywhere. No way will he hide away for 5 mins let alone an hour. Heโ€™ll be too busy looking for other zlisters to get a photo with. Also notice the buttons on his shirt are getting lower and lower down ๐Ÿคข
Might want to move his mouth from side of the pram suffocating.... both drinking I see . We always make sure one adult is completely sober at all times that's what your meant to do .... idiots

Reactions: 23
#NEWSFLASH.. Nanny QVC has announced Matthew has got his suit at last and she has bought 3 new lipsticks!!
Then sheโ€™s gunna hoover up her leaves. #Phew

• Haha
Reactions: 37
That's the thing they have no fans . Only people he gets pictures with are sad acts that remember him from x factor ๐Ÿคฃ

For somebody with over a million followers he sure as he'll can't get over 10k likes .. tragic

• Haha
Reactions: 21
#NEWSFLASH.. Nanny QVC has announced Matthew has got his suit at last and she has bought 3 new lipsticks!!
Then sheโ€™s gunna hoover up her leaves. #Phew
Honestly, thankyou for the update, I've been concerned that he wouldn't get a suit in time, and really pleased to hear that the leaves will be sorted!The lawnmower in pieces proper kept me awake last night, im guessing they managed to source the part they needed.Any news on the moss that fell from the roof or the state of her hanging baskets, thats been really bothering me to be honest?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Those shoes!!!! ๐Ÿคฃ Also, her jaw and chin must have grown. He's kissing her chin! ๐Ÿคข

View attachment 1514210
They really are trying far too hard recently to show how in love they are. People in proper relationships donโ€™t do constant lovey dovey photos for people to validate their relationship over Instagram. They keep it private. Body language - totally off, sexual chemistry - none, desperate to be in a z list couple - obviously, gay - definitely ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

• Heart
Reactions: 27
thankyou @CrazyBaldhead I almost feel influenced with those shoes, before this thread i had never heard of Ali express......off to buy some fake chanel sliders for me and a fake gucci backpack for the husband right now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She will definitely tag the Jimmy Choo ones, but thereโ€™s absolutely no way hers are genuine. Ali Express ChooChoo!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.