Jake Quickenden #29 #justiceforFred

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up. Christ he’s dull. But pics never lie..
It’s the look to Freddie before resuming his pose of where his affection really is. bleeping dopey Wurzel Warwick
4C578367-8BEB-418C-993D-CCDA0F26036A.png

A7FC81F6-0763-41E8-A159-DEB49F4EB720.png

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Afternoon Fakeys, anyone get the impression that maybe wedding guests have been told categorically not to be posting the wedding, because head desperado wouldn't have been able to resist, and so far we've had a couple of church shots and what looks like porridge oats in a bag (I'm guessing confetti or rice to throw at the bride and groom)

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Do you remember when Jake posted some pics and videos of those two bellends off Love Island and later at their own wedding, the guy had to defend Jake in a selfie video with Jake sticking his middle finger up at anyone watching it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Afternoon Fakeys, anyone get the impression that maybe wedding guests have been told categorically not to be posting the wedding, because head desperado wouldn't have been able to resist, and so far we've had a couple of church shots and what looks like porridge oats in a bag (I'm guessing confetti or rice to throw at the bride and groom)
They said they were doing some sort of hashtag group to share pictures on Instagram a few days ago. I reckon they’ve said they want to put out the 1st photo themselves and then every one else can follow after πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ He can’t afford to upset them if they are going to his wedding in a few weeks πŸ˜‚

Do you remember when Jake posted some pics and videos of those two bellends off Love Island and later at their own wedding, the guy had to defend Jake in a selfie video with Jake sticking his middle finger up at anyone watching it.
It was the fact he went up to their table at the reception and asked him to do it that really took the piss πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Christ all bleeping mighty, all I see is tombstone teeth!
He’ll hunt down and take photos of anyone there that is from the z list world and share it on his stories. He can’t even enjoy someone else’s wedding unless he’s getting content for the gram πŸ™„ Jonny from Love Island next…

Marcel has just put this up so I’m sure it won’t be long before Jake gets his selfie with the bride & groom πŸ‘πŸ»

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
This is all I see. Brown outfit with greasy old perv hair? 😩

View attachment 1513982
Like two saggy, hairy bollocks! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

That's their packet sorted out for today!! πŸ‘πŸ€£

Bottomfeeders United. Two cunts in a pod! 🀒
jakequickenden_1.jpg

Here comes the drug dealing, crim bride who got banged up for 20 months! What a catch she is! πŸ™„
Screenshot_20220820-153619~2.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Ohh, what a treat to see on your wedding day, Spud-U-Like, dressed in the ugliest crappy brown outfit, screeching its head off, vain Fakey with his lined forehead (need to get begging some Botox bro), bleeping Linda Lovelace in the corner and poor forgotten Freddie barely shoved in at the bottom.
Definitely one to print and frame Marcel πŸ€’πŸ‘ŒπŸ™ˆ
Hahahahaaaaa " bleeping Linda lovelace..." πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

So let me get this straight... they are at a wedding in the back of beyond, somewhere abroad, with 2 young kids ( one of which he doesn't like) to watch a wedding involving a convicted drug dealer jailbird & another twit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
A great description I saw on a different thread (to do with some other wannabe celebrity) - teeth like blank scrabble tiles 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Dad of the year speaks again. Is he seriously telling people how to parent a baby at a wedding πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ he says as he’s on his phone and she’s on hers and no sign of Freddie anywhere. No way will he hide away for 5 mins let alone an hour. He’ll be too busy looking for other zlisters to get a photo with. Also notice the buttons on his shirt are getting lower and lower down 🀒

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
So it's definitely tattle . My god they really are strange . In Portugal at a " mate " wedding and Scrolling tattle .

Why your here Sophie stop your ugly hearted fella from emotional abusing your son and actually Sophie why don't you show your first born some love and attention instead of that golden boy your despicable!!!

Sad fuxks 🀣🀭

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Dad of the year speaks again. Is he seriously telling people how to parent a baby at a wedding πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ he says as he’s on his phone and she’s on hers and no sign of Freddie anywhere. No way will he hide away for 5 mins let alone an hour. He’ll be too busy looking for other zlisters to get a photo with. Also notice the buttons on his shirt are getting lower and lower down 🀒
More like they didn’t want this pair of clowns in the pictures so fucked them off for an hour but let Fred be in them πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.