Jake Quickenden #29 #justiceforFred

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SS also does the spelling trick I’ve seen fakey and doph pick up on lately. I know they’re both illiterate af but some things they deliberately spell wrong so people comment and correct them to up their engagement. How utterly sad to live your life for engagement rates
SS does it all the time. Like she always posts ‘good morning’ when it’s afternoon just to get people to correct her hence upping her engagement. I bet Jakeys DMd her for tips because like you I noticed him doing a lot of the things that SS does. Will say SS doesn’t appear to be as obsessed with posting and reels the way Jakey and LF are though. I suppose she doesn’t need to be when she has over 4,000,000 more followers than him and 5,000,000 more than Doph 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
If anyone needs a laugh this afternoon nanny qvc is currently doing a wedding make up tutorial 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Honest to God they're married now so why waste money with the hoo haa in Ibiza. Surely one of the nicest moments during a wedding is when the registrar/vicar/priest says 'I now pronounce you man and wife'. Its all for the gram and to me makes a mockery of marriage. Pair of vacuous twats.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Now he's off to his gig at Camber Sands - Pontins. That came up on tiktok recently as the most run down, filthiest of places to take a family on holiday😐

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Honest to God they're married now so why waste money with the hoo haa in Ibiza. Surely one of the nicest moments during a wedding is when the registrar/vicar/priest says 'I now pronounce you man and wife'. Its all for the gram and to me makes a mockery of marriage. Pair of vacuous twats.
I agree with you 💯 but its the “new thing” ….(well kind of) so of course these idiots will do it and to be fair times and traditions change, a lot more Irish and English couples are getting “married” abroad now, but I get what you mean x its all for show nowadays.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Eh? Just got married so instead of having a nice evening with his new wife and kids he’s doing a gig? Obviously this was the only date the registry office had left when they fucked up the dates! Surprised he hasn’t rang in sick tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Oh hi again, yes I was referring to @fakeyofcol when I said I wasn’t buying it I really meant I wasn’t buying who you are??? why come on after a year like you said you have been watching? No one gets in any arguments on this thread and thats the atmosphere we like here but I think like most threads on tattle when someone comes on and says they know or know of the people who the thread is about naturally we get suspicious of who really is this new member and can we believe them? because none of us know Jake or Sophie personally it can sway the thread to a one sided opinion where on tattle the rules are we can only go by what Jake and Sophie and his mother put on instagram or any social media platform so to take you’re comments truthfully is kind of unfair as you can say youre anyone and say anything so we or I like to take these comments with “a pinch of salt” (kinda like LF’s “pinch me moment” with FarFetch 😂) all jokes aside, no offence meant but please stay youre more than welcome I don’t or can’t and won’t police anything ever on tattle thats not my job, thats the moderator’s of tattles job x
Right ok,
Well ill keep my mouth shut…
Ive been following silently and after seeing the video’s of poor freddie on holiday thought if finally join in.
Sorry for mentioning that i know the family.
Didnt think it was an issue thought it was just confirming what all your thoughts on him were are correct.
Ill keep quiet
Always thought how funny and friendly everyone was on here…
Dont see how my comments could sway you other than confirming they are a couple of narcissistic cunts but there ya go

If anyone needs a laugh this afternoon nanny qvc is currently doing a wedding make up tutorial 😂😂😂
Omg dont i was crying 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Right ok,
Ive been following silently and after seeing the video’s of poor freddie on holiday thought if finally join in.
Didnt think it was an issue thought it was just confirming what all your thoughts on him were are correct.
Ill keep quiet
Dont see how my comments could sway you other than confirming they are a couple of narcissistic cunts but there ya go
please don’t feel like you need to be quiet. I am glad you joined this thread and confirmed what we’ve all been thinking ❤ You’re more than welcome on This thread and I appreciate all of your comments. We welcome all here x

• Heart
Reactions: 36
please don’t feel like you need to be quiet. I am glad you joined this thread and confirmed what we’ve all been thinking ❤ You’re more than welcome on This thread and I appreciate all of your comments. We welcome all here x
Thank you, literally the only thing i said was fred says all fake does is film him constantly and that the company they keep are definitely fans of the ❄
Maybe I shouldn’t have said i know as i know them but then it would just be guessing

take what i say with a pinch of salt or. Not

but I definitely know 😉🤣 Colchester is a small place everyone knows everyone here on that scene

Reactions: 35
Right ok,
Ill keep quiet

Omg dont i was crying 🤣🤣
Please don’t feel unwelcome on here 😢 I personally love all the newbies and love the opinions and banter they bring ❤

Reactions: 27
I know this isn’t a rave thread but I feel sorry for his mum and her make up, bless her it’s so aging and badly applied! I thought she was doing a wind up at first but Sue if you’re reading this, you need to get rid of the harsh black eye liner on upper and lower lids, no highlighter and try and learn blending the eye shadow. Look up make up tutorials for over 40s…you’re doing it like a 20 year old (from the 80s).

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.