Jake Quickenden #29 #justiceforFred

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely jake shouldn't be allowed to post especially if Freddie said he hates it. Where's his privacy. It's clear he's not comfortable with it. It's disgusting that they make him. He could end up bullied at school because of it. Boils my piss. I don't even let family members post pictures of my kids on social media. If I choose to I choose who can see it.
sophie would’ve gave fakey permission to post him so his dad can’t say no unfortunately. He could ask them not to but doesn’t mean they’ll listen. Like others have said SS doesn’t post Joes older son out of respect as she’s been asked not to. But fakey believes he’s above everyone so will do as he pleases. Plus it wouldn’t surprise me if they bribe fred like “do you wanna do this ad with me if you do you get to keep this toy” etc. it’s sad cause if it were me and I was told no I wouldn’t post it. But these two only care about engagement so will post what they want

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I really don't think extensions are going to look good on her especially if she has a 'full head' and goes too long. I'm going to keep an eye on what she has done! It's so obvious she has a complex about DF, the absolute bunny boiler! 🤣
She's already got DFs sloppy seconds....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
sophie would’ve gave fakey permission to post him so his dad can’t say no unfortunately. He could ask them not to but doesn’t mean they’ll listen. Like others have said SS doesn’t post Joes older son out of respect as she’s been asked not to. But fakey believes he’s above everyone so will do as he pleases. Plus it wouldn’t surprise me if they bribe fred like “do you wanna do this ad with me if you do you get to keep this toy” etc. it’s sad cause if it were me and I was told no I wouldn’t post it. But these two only care about engagement so will post what they want
Exactly this 😊 although if I was Fred’s dad I’d still go round there and knock him out 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Soapy has probably told him it's the only way she can make money, and worked on the poor kids good nature...😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

i would love him to go knock the turkey teef down this throat 😂😂😂
Get in the queue....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I really don't think extensions are going to look good on her especially if she has a 'full head' and goes too long. I'm going to keep an eye on what she has done! It's so obvious she has a complex about DF, the absolute bunny boiler! 🤣
oh i do love my “steno’s” (Dublin slang for hair extensions:)) I for one cannot wait to see LF’s, especially dying to know what brand??? Too long will be awful on her, but she may not need it for the length just for fullness, a full head would look ridiculous on her, it’s either a half head of re-usable beads (again if its a good brand I wont hate just to hate) Id say she will only get a few side fillers and beads (less expensive or it could be all that’s required for what hair style she having) no doubt she is waiting to see DF’s hair on Saturday and then the final hair style will be decided (exactly the same as DF’s 😂) , this should be interesting. Not to sound bitchy or anything but how dry does LF’s hair look after the colour in last night’s post, If you’re reading this LF please get yourself a high end moisture shampoo and moisture masque I recommend Kérastase Nutritive Bain Satin✌ but as you’re a top
class influencer you probably already know this 😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Sophie clearly doesn’t care what the father of her child wants for his son. I am not a fan of Stacey Solomon but I know she has let it known that Joes elder son has never been allowed on her social media and Joe/Stacey have respected the mothers wishes. I notice she rarely posts pics of her older kids now so maybe they have got the age where they don’t want to be used on her posts or their fathers have reined her in too. Hopefully poor Freddie will be listened too and not be used in this way if he is unhappy with it. Poor lad he seems lovely too. If I was in this position I would be mortified if I knew people were publicly commenting on my child on Tattle!
Jac Jossa is the same. I remember her posting a story answering a question of why she didn't post pictures of Ted and she basically said to respect his mother's wishes, this was a good while ago. Plus she's never ever used him in an ad like Jake does with Fred. It's about respect isn't it. I wouldn't dream of using someone else's child in adverts on social media, or my own for that matter. But to expose someone else's child to a million followers? Wrong on every level.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I went Chiltern firehouse years ago with my grandma it's not actually that expensive especially if only 2 of you. These pair will be skint come christmas . Its obvious they spend what wages they have always thinking something else will pop up but jake is getting no interest whatsoever lately . They always seem to dine at cheaper rates never later in the evening . Hotels with the kids always cheap . Many people have custom fragrance made for wedding day . All thus stuff is for one day so they will have saved or got it on finance . He's rollin in debts I bet you he is .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Jac Jossa is the same. I remember her posting a story answering a question of why she didn't post pictures of Ted and she basically said to respect his mother's wishes, this was a good while ago. Plus she's never ever used him in an ad like Jake does with Fred.
Exactly. She’s not even able to include him when she does the ITS family pyjamas with her husband and daughters and she looks after Teddy more than Jake looks after Freddie. If Jake got offered some sort of family clothes collab, the first Fred’s dad would know about it was when the photos were published 🙄

Reactions: 14
So all the fuss about going to Jo Malone yesterday (which isn't a big deal anyway) was all about this! Just goes to show how boring their lives are if they get excited about a few bottles of mediocre scent! 🙄 #ohlookwehadourinitialsingraved #whocares #boringasfuck #crapcontentforthegram
jakequickenden_1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Whos the tea spiller? Me?! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
The only thing i said is Freddie says to his dads side that constantly has hos phone out filming all the time
Oh hi again, yes I was referring to @fakeyofcol when I said I wasn’t buying it I really meant I wasn’t buying who you are??? why come on after a year like you said you have been watching? No one gets in any arguments on this thread and thats the atmosphere we like here but I think like most threads on tattle when someone comes on and says they know or know of the people who the thread is about naturally we get suspicious of who really is this new member and can we believe them? because none of us know Jake or Sophie personally it can sway the thread to a one sided opinion where on tattle the rules are we can only go by what Jake and Sophie and his mother put on instagram or any social media platform so to take you’re comments truthfully is kind of unfair as you can say youre anyone and say anything so we or I like to take these comments with “a pinch of salt” (kinda like LF’s “pinch me moment” with FarFetch 😂) all jokes aside, no offence meant but please stay youre more than welcome I don’t or can’t and won’t police anything ever on tattle thats not my job, thats the moderator’s of tattles job x

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So do we think they will post the same wedding photo at exactly the same time? Apparently 7pm is the best time for social media engagement (SS always posts at this time) so if they can wait that long, I am going to call it for 7pm 👍🏻

Reactions: 16
So do we think they will post the same wedding photo at exactly the same time? Apparently 7pm is the best time for social media engagement (SS always posts at this time) so if they can wait that long, I am going to call it for 7pm 👍🏻
Stacy Solomon? The best time to post on social media really? does she always post at that time?? OMG they really take instagram so serious like an actual job? They are all bleeping crazy aren’t they pathetic really? I did not know this …. ok so lets go with 7pm 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Stacy Solomon? The best time to post on social media really? does she always post at that time?? OMG they really take instagram so serious like an actual job? They are all bleeping crazy aren’t they pathetic really? I did not know this …. ok so lets go with 7pm 👍
I would say go read on her thread but it would take you a week at least to get through it. She plays and knows every trick in the book where it comes to insta engagement 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 14
SS also does the spelling trick I’ve seen fakey and doph pick up on lately. I know they’re both illiterate af but some things they deliberately spell wrong so people comment and correct them to up their engagement. How utterly sad to live your life for engagement rates

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.