Jake Quickenden #29 #justiceforFred

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you not wear your glasses to see your son get married 😂😂and oh dear please let your friend do your makeup

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Almost time for a new thread, god were flying through these 😂 get your suggestions in my fellow fakeys ✌🏻

Reactions: 10
bleeping hell just please someone stop this woman who does she think this will be interesting to .Feel sorry for her sometimes but no today Matt take the mirror phone eyeshadow away please and thank you 😂
Omg she looks like David bowie as the goblin king in labyrinth

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Right ok,
Well ill keep my mouth shut…
Ive been following silently and after seeing the video’s of poor freddie on holiday thought if finally join in.
Sorry for mentioning that i know the family.
Didnt think it was an issue thought it was just confirming what all your thoughts on him were are correct.
Ill keep quiet
Always thought how funny and friendly everyone was on here…
Dont see how my comments could sway you other than confirming they are a couple of narcissistic cunts but there ya go

Omg dont i was crying 🤣🤣
Noooo don’t keep quiet! Please stay and join in we are nice here! And aye the makeup tutorial was dreadful

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thread title suggestion?

The grooms Quickenden, Jake Quickenden.

I'm sorry but I can't get over that collar it's the 2nd funniest thing I've ever seen on tattle 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Now he's off to his gig at Camber Sands - Pontins. That came up on tiktok recently as the most run down, filthiest of places to take a family on holiday😐
Pontins on your wedding night. To work. I bet David and Victoria did that too 😂

Looks like a great place to be having a gig haha ha View attachment 1524503
ON. HIS. WEDDING. NIGHT

surely he isn’t that desperate for money

So far we’ve had the honeymoon a week before the wedding, the wedding night the night before the wedding (complete with with two guests) and the actual wedding night in pontins

I literally cannot wait for Ibiza

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

ON. HIS. WEDDING. NIGHT

So far we’ve had the honeymoon a week before the wedding, the wedding night the night before the wedding (complete with with two guests) and the actual wedding night in pontins

And we’ve still got the wedding post/reel from today to look forward to as well 😉🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
And we’ve still got the wedding post/reel from today to look forward to as well 😉🤭
I cannot stop laughing at the fact they’ve got dressed up, got married, gone to some fancy ‘celeb’ bar in town and he’s had to go, sorry, pontins gig in a couple of hours. See you Saturday.

Even Brenda down Tesco would take the day of her wedding off work 😂😂

Jake will try and spin this as how hardworking he is and the peoples person putting other people first, rather than they completely fucked up the dates and he had no other option

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

ON. HIS. WEDDING. NIGHT

bleeping hell, Camber Sands...a cross between Cell block H and a Russian Gulag.... classy, Jake, classy....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Pontins camber sands is a tit hole. Omg he's really hit the heights here hasn't he. I'm only along the coast and know that Pontins well. Look at the reviews, you'll see 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
bleeping hell Sue and her glam rock ‘natural’ make up tutorial 😂 Jake and going to to biggest grothole of a campsite in the developed world on his wedding night for a ‘gig’
Them thinking initials on Jo Malone is super exclusive ! And what pair of utter wasters get married and leave the kids at home? Where’s his new bride spending the night? Can’t see her playing bingo with the Universal Credit crowd! Bloody hell what a state of affairs ! Just plain weird

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh and I thought his mother was on a wind up. I mean would she really walk round like that? Wash it off su you look fecking stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
bleeping hell 😂 Pontins for a few quid on your wedding night. If that doesn’t tell you they are skint I don’t know what would.

At least there will be a bigger audience than his David Lloyd gig…

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.