Jake Quickenden #29 #justiceforFred

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
my guess is he’s tried? I don’t think he can physically stop them from posting at all unless a court order was in place and he was under some sort of witness protection which I don’t believe he is
From what I've read it sounds like Fred's dad would have to go to court to stop it.
It says that he could argue that what they do is against Article 8 of the European Convention on Human Rights whereby a person has a right to privacy. He'd probably have a case if the new poster was right in that Fred has verbally said he doesn't like being filmed, but it sounds expensive and who knows the dad's financial situation.

Any normal parent/step parent would listen to a child and an absent parents requests and respect that.

It speaks volumes that instead these two lowlifes make him stand there looking completely uncomfortable and not caring that they're bleeping an innocent child up mentally.
Hopefully Fred will be brave and refuse to go home to them one day and instead stay at his Dads where he's protected (assuming he's the decent bloke we're thinking he is)

Reactions: 21
How do you stop it though? All you can do is tell them not to, but do you think Jake and Sophie are going to listen to that?
only someone who is A list enough with kids will know how this works because KP uses her kids (that’s when she has access) but I always wondered why Peter Andre still allowed it when him and DOCTOR Emily both have obviously agreed to not allow their own children to be photographed because they blur their faces out and so do the papers? So probably have to both agree? is a strange one alright, I doubt Freddie’s Dad or his family like it but their is obviously nothing they can do??? Maybe the tea spiller might come back and tell us how it works (not sure if im buying that last night tbh Jake and Sophie are constantly on here and know what wording to use to blend in by now) anyway anyone is free to comment and welcome here as we always say ❤

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
only someone who is A list enough with kids will know how this works because KP uses her kids (that’s when she has access) but I always wondered why Peter Andre still allowed it when him and DOCTOR Emily both have obviously agreed to not allow their own children to be photographed because they blur their faces out and so do the papers? So probably have to both agree? is a strange one alright, I don’t Freddie’s Dad or his family like it but their is obviously nothing they can do??? Maybe the tea spiller might come back and tell us how it works (not sure if im buying that last night tbh Jake and Sophie are constantly on here and know what wording to use to blend in by now, anyway anyone is free to comment and welcome here as we always say ❤
with KP as she’s their mum she’s allowed to post photos of them, as Pete has decided not to that’s up to him. But as he’s not given consent for third parties to post the newspapers etc have to cover their faces. But he’s not able to stop Kate posting them online due to her having parental responsibility too

Reactions: 9
From what I've read it sounds like Fred's dad would have to go to court to stop it.
It says that he could argue that what they do is against Article 8 of the European Convention on Human Rights whereby a person has a right to privacy. He'd probably have a case if the new poster was right in that Fred has verbally said he doesn't like being filmed, but it sounds expensive and who knows the dad's financial situation.

Any normal parent/step parent would listen to a child and an absent parents requests and respect that.

It speaks volumes that instead these two lowlifes make him stand there looking completely uncomfortable and not caring that they're bleeping an innocent child up mentally.
Hopefully Fred will be brave and refuse to go home to them one day and instead stay at his Dads where he's protected (assuming he's the decent bloke we're thinking he is)
Sophie clearly doesn’t care what the father of her child wants for his son. I am not a fan of Stacey Solomon but I know she has let it known that Joes elder son has never been allowed on her social media and Joe/Stacey have respected the mothers wishes. I notice she rarely posts pics of her older kids now so maybe they have got the age where they don’t want to be used on her posts or their fathers have reined her in too. Hopefully poor Freddie will be listened too and not be used in this way if he is unhappy with it. Poor lad he seems lovely too. If I was in this position I would be mortified if I knew people were publicly commenting on my child on Tattle!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Isn't it rotten that people like these two and indeed lots of others use their kids in this way. 😡
The children are too young to know the difference and their images will be online forevermore.

Not alone disrespecting the children's privacy, but actually posting them blatantly, for likes.
It's not right.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
only someone who is A list enough with kids will know how this works because KP uses her kids (that’s when she has access) but I always wondered why Peter Andre still allowed it when him and DOCTOR Emily both have obviously agreed to not allow their own children to be photographed because they blur their faces out and so do the papers? So probably have to both agree? is a strange one alright, I don’t Freddie’s Dad or his family like it but their is obviously nothing they can do??? Maybe the tea spiller might come back and tell us how it works (not sure if im buying that last night tbh Jake and Sophie are constantly on here and know what wording to use to blend in by now, anyway anyone is free to comment and welcome here as we always say ❤
Thing is Peter Andre was happy to flog his & Katies kids all the time. Apart from the fact Junior and Princess are grown up now, he could never have stopped KP using their kids because he also did it. I bet Fred’s dad has asked Jake to not feature him but they just ignore it. Look at Stacey Solomon & Jac Jossa. They only feature their stepsons on special occasions because the boys mums have asked them not to put them on their social media. I know both SS & JJ have a lot more followers so the potential of a load more strangers would see their step kids but the principal is still the same. Jakey is so full of his own self importance, he would think as Fred’s stepdad it’s his god given right because that’s the sort of tosser he is. Let’s see how he likes it in a few years when Leo has a step daddy who uses him the way he uses Freddie 🤭

• Heart
Isn't it rotten that people like these two and indeed lots of others use their kids in this way. 😡
The children are too young to know the difference and their images will be online forevermore.

Not alone disrespecting the children's privacy, but actually posting them blatantly, for likes.
It's not right.
this!! I hate to see parents use their kids online for money, likes, ads etc

my LO is a year younger than Fred and if he’s doing something funny I’ll try record it to send to his dad or grandparents etc and he’s like “stop mum” at times and I immediately stop. He’s at the age now too where he often asks “show me” after I take a pic and if he says he doesn’t like it I delete it. I wouldn’t ever post and pimp out my child for financial gain. I work to provide for my child. I wanted and waited for a baby for so long after fertility issues so he’s my world. I do everything for that boy. I didn’t have him to line my bank. But unfortunately people like these two dim wits don’t care that their children have feelings and wants

• Heart
  • Haha
It was at this point I told her not to copy Danielle as being darker suited her better! The she blocked me
I really don't think extensions are going to look good on her especially if she has a 'full head' and goes too long. I'm going to keep an eye on what she has done! It's so obvious she has a complex about DF, the absolute bunny boiler! 🤣

• Haha
only someone who is A list enough with kids will know how this works because KP uses her kids (that’s when she has access) but I always wondered why Peter Andre still allowed it when him and DOCTOR Emily both have obviously agreed to not allow their own children to be photographed because they blur their faces out and so do the papers? So probably have to both agree? is a strange one alright, I doubt Freddie’s Dad or his family like it but their is obviously nothing they can do??? Maybe the tea spiller might come back and tell us how it works (not sure if im buying that last night tbh Jake and Sophie are constantly on here and know what wording to use to blend in by now) anyway anyone is free to comment and welcome here as we always say ❤
Off topic, but Him and Emily haven’t agreed. Emily didn’t want her kids in the limelight and Peter has constantly tried to get around that and once actually did post a picture of one of them. If Emily had let him those kids would have been plastered everywhere too. In regards to milking the kids with KP, Peter andre isn’t much better than KP and even did his own show filming his kids after divorcing her. Emily yes, I agree

edit. I wasn’t disagreeing btw. I totally agree that kids shouldn’t be shared all over Instagram, was more saying there’s not a lot the dad can do sadly if Sophie allows it

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Not nanny qvc ranting about wanting to enjoy her day at the wedding but it’ll be hard as she’s got Leo all day and her sister wants her to record everything as “she can’t make it” poor nanny already dreading being back with NikNak 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I know everybody on here praises Fred's Dad but if what is said about Fred hating being filmed true, then why has his Dad continued to allow it? If my daughter came home from her Dad's one day and had complained to me that her step mom was always filming her and putting it on social media then I'd put a stop to it straight away.
He didnt say he hated being filmed
He said fake always has his phone out filming

Reactions: 7
with KP as she’s their mum she’s allowed to post photos of them, as Pete has decided not to that’s up to him. But as he’s not given consent for third parties to post the newspapers etc have to cover their faces. But he’s not able to stop Kate posting them online due to her having parental responsibility too
Surely jake shouldn't be allowed to post especially if Freddie said he hates it. Where's his privacy. It's clear he's not comfortable with it. It's disgusting that they make him. He could end up bullied at school because of it. Boils my piss. I don't even let family members post pictures of my kids on social media. If I choose to I choose who can see it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Whos the tea spiller? Me?! 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
The only thing i said is Freddie says to his dads side that constantly has hos phone out filming all the time

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What werent you buying?

Reactions: 2
I mean he is making her look like a fool EVERYONE knows Jakey is 💯 GAY or BI (just come out FFS and stop leading Doph on anymore) Its would be the ultimate payback, she gets the house, he’s OFFICIALLY declared BANKRUPT (although id say that’s pending but QVC will bail them out) ,sophie gets full custody, Jake will go back to QVC’s and Matthew will leave her because she will choose Jake over Matthew and then there will be the ultimate custody battle for Leo but like his name it will be all for likes and Jake will become leader of the “Justice for Dads campaign” (don’t know what the English one is but the Dads do be climbing to the top of that awful statue “the Spire” in Dublin in protest for access) oh wouldn’t that really be a fairytale ending for everyone 😂 we live in hope Fakeys🙏 but lets get this shitshow back on the road and get today over with dont forget we still have Ibiza 😂 hours of endless entertainment it’s wonderful on this thread✌
He's a stage 4 cling on, he'd be a bleep to get rid of ..

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Not nanny qvc ranting about wanting to enjoy her day at the wedding but it’ll be hard as she’s got Leo all day and her sister wants her to record everything as “she can’t make it” poor nanny already dreading being back with NikNak 😂😂
Can she make it any more obvious she can’t stand that kid

she won’t need to record it for her sister, just put Jakes bleeping stories on and it’ll be better than being there as will get full behind the scenes too

• Haha
Reactions: 21
God is that all you said. Sensitive much! She looks so much better darker the lighter colour did nothing for her
They are both sensitive souls. Jakey blocked me and many others on here just for liking someone’s comment 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.