Jake Quickenden #29 #justiceforFred

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot stop laughing at the fact they’ve got dressed up, got married, gone to some fancy ‘celeb’ bar in town and he’s had to go, sorry, pontins gig in a couple of hours. See you Saturday.

Even Brenda down Tesco would take the day of her wedding off work 😂😂

Jake will try and spin this as how hardworking he is and the peoples person putting other people first, rather than they completely fucked up the dates and he had no other option
I think he desperately needs the money to pay for his 2 weddings and numerous honeymoons lol. I wouldn’t imagine he’ll be getting much at Pontins to be honest!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
so have they actually admitted what they have been doing today? Cant see dophs crap
not yet. Also I’ve told some other members this a few threads back but if you go onto insta via safari or google (whatever browser your phone has) you can view her profile if you’re not logged in on safari as her account is public if you fancied a browse 😉

Reactions: 9
I think he desperately needs the money to pay for his 2 weddings and numerous honeymoons lol. I wouldn’t imagine he’ll be getting much at Pontins to be honest!
He'd make more money selling his arse than singing in Camber Sands...

• Haha
Reactions: 15
not yet. Also I’ve told some other members this a few threads back but if you go onto insta via safari or google (whatever browser your phone has) you can view her profile if you’re not logged in on safari as her account is public if you fancied a browse 😉
Ohhh interesting.. ill hava look 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No chance it’s the worst holiday camp in uk . Filthy and minging even low income families won’t stay at one . He’s definitely desperate and skint at this point .

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Oh yes he probably can’t afford a merc 😂😂

They will be out faster than tit off a shovel when he starts caterwauling....

duck me, it looks even grimmer there than I thought...🤢🤢🤢🤢
Go on Facebook and eat the comments on the page . My god it’s a dive the embarrassment that he’s actually gone that low for cash lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No offence to anyone who’s been on holiday there…. but what the actual duck? Looks like a war zone

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They must be absolutely desperate for money for him to go to colditz for a gig! I’m not totally convinced that they got married today and this is a pre recording!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
At least Danielle husband fucked her all night long on the wedding night probably wine and dine with champagne . Meanwhile jakes skint and left his bride to go do a gig at pontins earning around £200 probably less 😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
I hope they booooo him, tell him to off stage and throw rotten food at him. Sounds like they are all fed up as it is without adding insult to injury

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.