Jake Quickenden #29 #justiceforFred

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread Suggestion:

As soon as they're wearing their wedding bands,
he's scraping the barrel at Camber Sands! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Now he's off to his gig at Camber Sands - Pontins. That came up on tiktok recently as the most run down, filthiest of places to take a family on holiday😐
Errrrr nobody goes pontins ffs 😂😂😂

that’s how bad he is now he’s doing gigs at crappy pontine .. not even haven or butlins 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
bleeping hell 😂 Pontins for a few quid on your wedding night. If that doesn’t tell you they are skint I don’t know what would.

At least there will be a bigger audience than his David Lloyd gig…
If he doesn't empty the big room in 90 seconds, they'll book him again...
What an absolute bleeping joke...give up and get a proper job😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Pontin's at Camber Sands on his wedding day! Pahaaahaaa!! You couldn't make it up! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Title suggestion #30: Soph the copycat bride, Jakey's on the Spice...off to Camber Sands to spend his wedding night!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Pontins camber sands is a tit hole. Omg he's really hit the heights here hasn't he. I'm only along the coast and know that Pontins well. Look at the reviews, you'll see 😂😂😂😂
I mean is it even a gig … he’s gone to them lengths to get money … tell me your not irrelevant and skint without telling me your not irrelevant and skint 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Right ok,
Well ill keep my mouth shut…
Ive been following silently and after seeing the video’s of poor freddie on holiday thought if finally join in.
Sorry for mentioning that i know the family.
Didnt think it was an issue thought it was just confirming what all your thoughts on him were are correct.
Ill keep quiet
Always thought how funny and friendly everyone was on here…
Dont see how my comments could sway you other than confirming they are a couple of narcissistic cunts but there ya go

Omg dont i was crying 🤣🤣
Are you serious? Like I said no offence meant but you’re clearly offended?
Yes like you said we are friendly and welcoming and I and others have said stick around, Im just giving my opinion on what you said, thats how it works if you give you’re opinion and if someone disagrees they say so and discuss it more and move respectfully on. Absolutely no offence meant so please , your passive aggressive response is not necessary.

Right ok,

Sorry for mentioning that i know the family

Ill keep quiet

Dont see how my comments could sway you other than confirming they are a couple of narcissistic cunts but there ya go

Sorry but you’re coming across agressive and defensive, there really is no need this thread is not like that. I said what I said, we can only go by facts not what people say, you clearly don’t like what Ive said but its a fact, we cant go by what people say unfortunately as it may or may not be true??

We can only go by what Sopie and Jake and Lisa put out on SM just like every other tattle thread on here ,thats the rules of Tattle.

Already you’re “words” are being mistaken and passed in comments on the thread. It just leads to confusion? This for example, already you’re “words” being brought up in the thread but brought up wrong. Its like chinese whisperes… “words” get misconstrued but things on instagram cannot, the thread has multiple screenshots and recordings and posts from SM to prove the facts.

(Excuse me Fakeys I already responded as polite as possible and was not rude or passive aggressive and now I have to respond a second time? Im simply responding as politely as possible im not going to let someone be passive aggressive towards me when I wasn’t to them, Ive clearly hit a nerve as you all can see from the response I got, my goodness Ive never seen anyone come on this thread like this before? This thread is lighthearted and everyone treats everyone with respect not with passive aggressive responses)

Il leave it at that ❤

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I think if there’s something you don’t agree with or like reading just scroll past and ignore, or ignore that persons posts… that way the thread won’t get ruined for everyone ☺❤

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm going for a shower, just actually physically pissed myself laughing about Camber Sands...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How he casually says I’m off to camber sands for a gig

Jake mate it’s a shithole and your embarrassing yourself at this point , nothing but an X factor reject it’s actually tragic 😂😂
imagine all the z listers he stalks laughing at this . Chris Hughes will be laughing his head off .

what a utter muppet . I told you all didn’t I last month he will be in one of those cheap holiday resorts singing because he couldn’t make it on X factor 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I think if there’s something you don’t agree with or like reading just scroll past and ignore, or ignore that persons posts… that way the thread won’t get ruined for everyone ☺❤
yes I agree , thats what I do and as you can all see that , we always say to do that in these situations, thats what that person should have done scrolled on and not asked me directly “was I talking about them” ??
Anyway….. on we move x

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
How NOT to apply make up by Su! (Best bits posted). Absolutely dead! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This thread has always been great and one of the friendliest on tattle .Must agree with duchess that a member is being a bit blunt and maybe that’s how they word things.I think if you have inside info and don’t want to share don’t tell the room as just draws more attention to you.Anyway moving on su certainly made me lol with her make up master class think she should stick to Netflix Amazon scoops from now on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Hope they give him a free sex on the beach for his wedding night and not with coco the clown entertainer

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Are you serious? Like I said no offence meant but you’re clearly offended?
Yes like you said we are friendly and welcoming and I and others have said stick around, Im just giving my opinion on what you said, thats how it works if you give you’re opinion and if someone disagrees they say so and discuss it more and move respectfully on. Absolutely no offence meant so please , your passive aggressive response is not necessary.

Right ok,

Sorry for mentioning that i know the family

Ill keep quiet

Sorry but you’re coming across agressive and defensive, there really is no need this thread is not like that. I said what I said, we can only go by facts not what people say, you clearly don’t like what Ive said but its a fact, we cant go by what people say unfortunately as it may or may not be true??

We can only go by what Sopie and Jake and Lisa put out on SM just like every other tattle thread on here ,thats the rules of Tattle.

Already you’re “words” are being mistaken and passed in comments on the thread. It just leads to confusion? This for example, already you’re “words” being brought up in the thread but brought up wrong. Its like chinese whisperes… “words” get misconstrued but things on instagram cannot, the thread has multiple screenshots and recordings and posts from SM to prove the facts.

(Excuse me Fakeys I already responded as polite as possible and was not rude or passive aggressive and now I have to respond a second time? Im simply responding as politely as possible im not going to let someone be passive aggressive towards me when I wasn’t to them, Ive clearly hit a nerve as you all can see from the response I got, my goodness Ive never seen anyone come on this thread like this before? This thread is lighthearted and everyone treats everyone with respect not with passive aggressive responses)

Il leave it at that ❤
I can assure you you’re getting wrong end of stick hear
Or reading in the wrong tone

all good here
Thats the thing with reading text
You never know the tone
Always get misconstrued
♥♥

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.