Jake Quickenden #29 #justiceforFred

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lots of people have official weddings in England to sort the paperwork then the ‘proper’ wedding abroad. I’ve know a few people do it

even in England it happens if the Official venue in England isn’t licensed to do weddings
Stacey Solomon did it as they got married at home. The only way it would have been legal was if they made it a venue available to everyone for civil services which they obviously weren't going to do. They classed it as their wedding but had to go to the registry office for a legal marriage ceremony

Reactions: 12
Ok he says he flies out for the wedding next Tuesday night and said he’s working wed-sat, so when’s the legal wedding? I’m only interested cause I want to see their pound shop attempt at copying the photos from Danielle fogerty’s legal wedding the other week.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The Scunthorpe gig is not selling very well (4th November). Only two VIP meet and greet tickets have been sold. All the cheap tickets on the balcony have gone (duck knows how) but all available tickets are in blue and yellow. I casually put 50 in my basket easy! 🤣
Screenshot_20220822-190952.png
Screenshot_20220822-191102.png
Screenshot_20220822-191111.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The Scunthorpe gig is not selling very well (4th November). Only two VIP meet and greet tickets have been sold. All the cheap tickets on the balcony have gone (duck knows how) but all available tickets are in blue and yellow. I casually put 50 in my basket easy! 🤣
They can’t have ever been on sale, that’s the only explanation.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.