Jake Quickenden #29 #justiceforFred

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please tell me this is a hint sam is the next love island presenter. Fakey will be crying into those gummies for months to come 😂😂
I read somewhere that there was a growing number of people saying Sam should host LI and I had the exact same thought as you! That would DESTROY Jake, he'll hit the pipe hard that day!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Nice to see her for once have Freddie as the 1st pic and it not be an ad 😊
Notice since reading here and no doubt the thread title they have both started showing Freddie more ..

it’s all an act it’s obvious they leave him out and it’s golden boy who gets all the attention

Reactions: 23
Sorry I'm washing my hair 😂😂
Tattle big night out anyone? 😂😂

Sorry im busy that evening I’m having all my teef pulled out at the dentist - then I’m going to wash my hair and after that I will clean the house from top to bottom 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Please tell me this is a hint sam is the next love island presenter. Fakey will be crying into those gummies for months to come 😂😂
Doubt they’d be allowed to hint. Probably Joel Dommett or someone, he seems to be ITV’s golden boy at the minute

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Sorry im busy that evening I’m having all my teef pulled out at the dentist - then I’m going to wash my hair and after that I will clean the house from top to bottom 🤣🤣
I'm trimming my pubes that night....

Doubt they’d be allowed to hint. Probably Joel Dommett or someone, he seems to be ITV’s golden boy at the minute
Fakey will spontaneously combust if Sam gets it ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Jake doesn't give two shiny shits about Fred but I'd like to think Sophie loves him and she needs to change the way they treat Fred, and fast. We know she reads here, surely sometimes she must think "Yeah, that is bad and it's not fair to Fred". To see dozens of strangers who only say nice things about Fred, complimenting his manners and quiet nature, getting genuinely upset about Jake's bullying and compiling it all in one place must make her think "They've got a point". Surely to bleeping god.

OK we rip the rest of them apart but we champion Fred and want the best life for him. Like @riddleme89 said, the current thread title must have got to them.

We're NasTy tROlLs who will crucify them for their teeth, greed, delusions, appearance, feet, singing voice, dirty house, ignorance, grifting, lack of talent, tit tits/small dick, arrogance, fake designer clothes etc. but we're not going to sit here quietly and watch a nice little kid get bullied, emotionally blackmailed and treated second best without saying our bleeping piece.
#JUSTICEFORFRED

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Well, legally you won't be married will you until you get married in the UK? Seriously, are they really this bleeping thick? This is bugging the tit out of me! 🤣
jakequickenden_1.jpg

Here we go again. Wanker. 🤡

• Sick
  • Haha
He looks wired 👃🏼❄
I think @mollyann is right, he’s trying to pretend he acts this way sometimes even when watching football it’s nothing out the ordinary its just Jake gets a little over excited now and again and sometimes when also watching the football.

Of course we believe you get over excited sometimes Jake, because everyone gets over excited when they get attacked by a giant rat at some point in their life 🐀

• Haha
Reactions: 23
His childish comment under Sophie post shows what a needy prick he is .Blame scary sue for making him the spoilt arrogant prick that we see on Instagram.Matt can’t stand him his only brother did not go to his tit stag .Her sisters did not go to her hen .This wedding is a farce and think they to far in to step away as these two think they are above most ordinary people.See she was gifted more face creams funny how the giveaways stopped after they gained or bought followers

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Don't you need to give registrars 28 days notice before a legal marriage here? I swear they're off to Ibiza making all this fuss and they won't even be legally married. What a waste of everyone's time and money.

His childish comment under Sophie post shows what a needy prick he is .Blame scary sue for making him the spoilt arrogant prick that we see on Instagram.Matt can’t stand him his only brother did not go to his tit stag .Her sisters did not go to her hen .This wedding is a farce and think they to far in to step away as these two think they are above most ordinary people.See she was gifted more face creams funny how the giveaways stopped after they gained or bought followers
Yeah I noticed no Matthew or his brother at the stag and thought that was odd. You never hear about his brother at all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.