Jake Quickenden #29 #justiceforFred

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have the balcony ones definitely been sold, they could be not using that part?
They're all grey (no seats). Maybe the balcony is not in use? 🤔

Is he on the toot again.

Only when he's having a danger wank in the mirror....
Jesus Christ!!!!! 😮

Poor Purdey. I bet that cat enjoyed peace and quiet instead of being terrorised!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
So where are the 'gigs' coming from? And no, you're not getting married because it won't be LEGAL unless you have a civil ceremony in the UK first. All aspects of this bleep's life is FAKE!! It's honestly sad and pathetic! 🤡

• Sick
Reactions: 18
WTAF is he doing? He looks bang on it again? Jesus Christ!!! 😮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
He's losing the plot big time! I reckon that balcony is not in use for that Scunthorpe gig in fear of people jumping off it in desperation! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
He's losing the plot big time! I reckon that balcony is not in use for that Scunthorpe gig in fear of people jumping off it in desperation! 🤣
Bet he will cop off with some middle aged lonely woman from the meet and greets.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
did one of our detective Fakey members not say you can look up online if a marriage has been registered in the UK??? that would answer a lot if so?
I'm currently reading the Tom Bower book on Harry and Meghan. Remember when she said "We had a secret ceremony and were actually married by the Archbishop of Canterbury three days before in a private ceremony." Well, as Bower points out, as an American she assumed that marriage certificates were private unless a court order demanded their publication, as it is in the USA. It's not the case here in the UK, journalists found out very quickly that the official ceremony happened at Windsor when we all saw it on the telly.

Reactions: 16
Think the tosser reading here and trying to hard to look manic never seen him interested in football before.Grow up little man no one really gives a tit about your sad empty pointless life.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.