Jake Quickenden #29 #justiceforFred

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think from the brief clip I watched about the rat story, that he said they got a taxi back to Hotel Grim. šŸ¤”
I canā€™t bring myself to watch it again but he did say they got a taxi back to their cell block H ā€œhotelā€ but I donā€™t believe him, I reckon they latched onto someone at the wedding who had a babysitter with them and dumped Fred and Leo4Likes with someone elseā€™s babysitter and got tit faced because yesterday they didnā€™t come online until about 11am, she threw out a a pre recorded reel of that black bikini while he was talking tit ,them photos of them at the pool with warwick with the ice lolly and she was wearing a different bikini, so pics taken from previous day and just posted to pretend they were at the pool but in reality they stayed in someoneā€™s room at the wedding and were absolutely hanging yesterday and only really went to a shopping centre and tried to make it look like an amusement arcade. Too FAKE yesterday and you cant believe a word either of them say especially him. I see ive a bit of catching up to do. Christ this thread moves as quick as Jake can sniff an ounce.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Guys, loving how we're all calling him out on his substance abuse.....its soooo obvious what he's up to. And you to LF, we know you toot is aswell

Tattle bingo -
Ibiza wedding all guests get a cheeky bag or pill on their seat (šŸŽµI took a pill in Ibiza, to show jakey I was cool!šŸŽµ)

View attachment 1518500
The see through hair šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Someone called Yasmin Devonport came up in my Insta feed as someone to follow. I scrolled through and it would seem LF is quite influenced by her. Even down to the stupid leg pose.
Seems this Yasmin has her very own Tattle thread. It turns out she's not a very nice person šŸ¤Ø.

20220822_130126.jpg

What a loser, claiming he's got an allergic reaction. Look at those manic eyes šŸ‘šŸ‘. Motherfucker you've got coke bloat. Sort yourself out!!
Screenshot_20220822-125210_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why have they stayed where they are? It's bleeping miles away from where the wedding was and looks like a barron wasteland?! Does anyone know exactly which hotel it is? We needs links!
Looks like a demilitarised zone...half expected to see a tank trundle by....

Well I took a recommendation from qvc turkey teeth sue and watched her show on Netflix bleeping hell thats 3 hours I will never get back šŸ™„What a load of utter šŸ’©.See fakey heading home what a great holiday thatā€™s wasšŸ˜‚Taxi would have been at least Ā£80 each way and they obviously went home early as it seems they were just add onā€™s in the z lister wedding.Grim week away that was staying in the middle of šŸ€ infested waste ground .

What a mess šŸ‘šŸ¼šŸ‘šŸ¼
Perhaps that's why he's been caning the Keith Richards dandruff...just realized he's so far down the zilch list order, nobody cares....ahhhh... couldn't happen to a more deserving pair of coke heads...

How different he looks whe heā€™s not applied all those filters in the Gym
He's only got his arm around fredster to hold himself up, bleeping junk of the month club ...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Ah nice detective skills! Funny how it's pretty much the only thing they haven't linked while they've been away! Do we really think they're skint? This kind of suggests money must be tight like but he's no work lined up for the rest of the year except Panto has he really. Must be shitting himself.

Seems this Yasmin has her very own Tattle thread. It turns out she's not a very nice person šŸ¤Ø.

View attachment 1518693
What a loser, claiming he's got an allergic reaction. Look at those manic eyes šŸ‘šŸ‘. Motherfucker you've got coke bloat. Sort yourself out!!
View attachment 1518712
Is he a known coke head like? Never even thought of this until I was on this thread.

Reactions: 10
Guys, loving how we're all calling him out on his substance abuse.....its soooo obvious what he's up to. And you to LF, we know you toot is aswell

Tattle bingo -
Ibiza wedding all guests get a cheeky bag or pill on their seat (šŸŽµI took a pill in Ibiza, to show jakey I was cool!šŸŽµ)

View attachment 1518500
I wouldnā€™t mind Su taking something it might make her more interesting

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ah nice detective skills! Funny how it's pretty much the only thing they haven't linked while they've been away! Do we really think they're skint? This kind of suggests money must be tight like but he's no work lined up for the rest of the year except Panto has he really. Must be shitting himself.

Is he a known coke head like? Never even thought of this until I was on this thread.
I only joined this thread when I heard he was coming to Dublin for his stag, I had never heard of him before (only on tattle a few times) the original members of this thread have been educating me on him and the wiki of course and my own google searches, they believe hes a coke head and from what ive seen since the shittest stag ever and the shittest wedding ever and then ā€œRatgateā€ I think itā€™s fair to say yes heā€™s šŸ’Æ a coke head.

They are so backwards they didnā€™t even get this off their heads on their adults only tit Santorini holiday (well they didnā€™t put up anything on their stories to make you think they were on it) but they bring their kids to Portugal to some Z listers wedding and get absolutely off their heads???? what on earth is wrong with these pair?

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
So they went to Greece hardly ate in the nicest restaurants or room that fancy but still would have cost a bit .Following week another trip but bleeping hell what a dump and did nothing with the kids what so ever and spend by the look of it 6 hours at his bestieā€™s wedding and spend hundreds in taxi fare.Off to Ibiza for the Adam family getaway and wedding of the year šŸ˜‚Going to be fun watching the fake prickendenā€™s burn themselves out as no way they can afford this lifestyle both donā€™t even have a bleeping job šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Had to laugh at that video in the shop when Jake says "Even my son doesn't like my singing". Trying to pass it off as a joke but many a true word is said in jest. He actually looked a bit hurt. By saying what he said, albeit in a jokey way, is acknowledgement from him that nobody wants to hear him sing. Perhaps he's more self-aware than we give him credit for šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Right Fakeys let's start on the next tit show, as they are obviously coming back from Chernobyl today!

The Ibiza wedding has been bugging the life out of me. The wedding won't be legal at all. If they have mucked up the papers for the UK civil service (which is legal), why waste time on two tit holidays and not get this sorted before Ibiza? Is it all for show and fake for the Gram? Did they ever plan to get legally married? What happened to the UK wedding/guests/venue/outfits/reception etc?

Why go to Ibiza and have a non-legal wedding and then go to The Maldives for a honeymoon when you're not legally married?

So many questions and none of them sit right? šŸ¤”šŸ’Æ
Screenshot_20220822-150123~2.png

Reactions: 13
Right Fakeys let's start on the next tit show, as they are obviously coming back from Chernobyl today!

The Ibiza wedding has been bugging the life out of me. The wedding won't be legal at all. If they have mucked up the papers for the UK civil service (which is legal), why waste time on two tit holidays and not get this sorted before Ibiza? Is it all for show and fake for the Gram? Did they ever plan to get legally married? What happened to the UK wedding/guests/venue/outfits/reception etc?

Why go to Ibiza and have a non-legal wedding and then go to The Maldives for a honeymoon when you're not legally married?

View attachment 1518941
Well this is odd? neither are residents of Ibiza and I do not know what faith or if any they are of? Im sure we will see if its in a church or if its a civil service, then thereā€™s youre answer on their faith, but aside from that is there not any other legal requirements?

Reactions: 11
Well this is odd? neither are residents of Ibiza and I do not know what faith or if any they are of? Im sure we will see if its in a church or if its a civil service, then thereā€™s youre answer on their faith, but aside from that is there not any other legal requirements?
I might be wrong but they messed up with registering their intended wedding but did both go to the registry office to sort another one. I think they had left it too late for it to be before their ā€˜honeymoonā€™ trip away but I thought it was before their service abroad. Of course it was all Sophies fault it certainly wasnā€™t Jakeys

Reactions: 15
How funny would it be if the Marcel wave and his convict wife didnā€™t go to Flake and Lord Farquaad wedding after them really literally going out of their way to go to his wedding. I think id die laughing if thatā€™s possible šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

View attachment 1518941
I reckon they may get married in UK this week if theyā€™ve still got a week at home before Ibiza. They were obviously meant to get married before Santorini but fucked the paperwork up. Iā€™ve never heard either of them say they were ever planning to celebrate it in the UK. All they ever said was about going to London getting married and stopping in a hotel one night so I donā€™t think a reception with family and friends was ever part of the plan. Letā€™s be honest they probably canā€™t afford it and anyone going to Ibiza with them, isnā€™t going to want to go to London as well. Whatever happens Iā€™m sure he will do an attention seeking post/reel at the time šŸ˜‚ We all know in the lead up to the wedding and at the actual wedding, anxiety will be high and the dad and brother narrative will definitely be coming into play.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Exactly this! I remember them saying that the service in Ibiza won't be legal. So they aren't Catholic. Been to Ibiza so many times and the churches in and around the Old Town are breathtaking!

I reckon they may get married in UK this week if theyā€™ve still got a week at home before Ibiza. They were obviously meant to get married before Santorini but fucked the paperwork up. Iā€™ve never heard either of them say they were ever planning to celebrate it in the UK. All they ever said was about going to London getting married and stopping in a hotel one night so I donā€™t think a reception with family and friends was ever part of the plan. Letā€™s be honest they probably canā€™t afford it and anyone going to Ibiza with them, isnā€™t going to want to go to London as well. Whatever happens Iā€™m sure he will do an attention seeking post/reel at the time šŸ˜‚ We all know in the lead up to the wedding and at the actual wedding, anxiety will be high and the dad and brother narrative will definitely be coming into play.
They would've been better off going to Gretna Green! šŸ¤£

Unless of course there wonā€™t ever be a UK ceremony to make it legal!
My thoughts exactly. Fakey by name, Fakey by sexuality! šŸ‘

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.