Jake Quickenden #29 #justiceforFred

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How funny would it be if the Marcel wave and his convict wife didn’t go to Flake and Lord Farquaad wedding after them really literally going out of their way to go to his wedding. I think id die laughing if that’s possible 😂
They won’t miss the chance of going to a zlister wedding. They’ll be going for the same reason Jakey & LF went to theirs. Hopefully for a bit of publicity and some content. Honestly the four of them are cut from the same cloth. Thinking about it maybe Marcels missus helps provide their gear for them 😉😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She wanted the fancy photos like DF after her registry office wedding. Then it would have been Santorini with her bride outfits on. Basically all another big brag. But they messed up big time.

I’d be seriously surprised if they’d managed to get their legal ceremony done this week. There’s a massive backlog in sorting marriages, recording births etc in my area.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Two loud, egotistical, snow loving nobodies on stage together.
Exactly this! I remember them saying that the service in Ibiza won't be legal. So they aren't Catholic. Been to Ibiza so many times and the churches in and around the Old Town are breathtaking!

They would've been better off going to Gretna Green! 🤣

My thoughts exactly. Fakey by name, Fakey by sexuality! 👍
Are the rules for Spain similar to Italy where I think you have to be there so long before the wedding before it is legal or something. I got married in a Catholic church in the UK and still had to have a registrar there as well as Catholic weddings aren't technically legal here either.

For a civil ceremony in Spain one of you has to have lived there for 2 years prior if you are non-nationals apparently. So whatever they are doing there is probably just a blessing or some kind of symbolic ceremony. Hence the need for a legal marriage here first. If they are Catholic they can get married there legally but can't imagine either are. Not practicing anyways. I know when I married in a Catholic church here and had to attend hours of marriage classes first and prove we were both baptised. I was baptised Catholic, hubby wasn't.

Reactions: 11
Are the rules for Spain similar to Italy where I think you have to be there so long before the wedding before it is legal or something. I got married in a Catholic church in the UK and still had to have a registrar there as well as Catholic weddings aren't technically legal here either.

For a civil ceremony in Spain one of you has to have lived there for 2 years prior if you are non-nationals apparently. So whatever they are doing there is probably just a blessing or some kind of symbolic ceremony. Hence the need for a legal marriage here first. If they are Catholic they can get married there legally but can't imagine either are. Not practicing anyways. I know when I married in a Catholic church here and had to attend hours of marriage classes first and prove we were both baptised. I was baptised Catholic, hubby wasn't.
A family member of mine got married in a church in Spain not long ago (they are not residents of Spain) both are catholic, they did the registery office and small party here in Dublin and then it was off to Spain a few weeks later in an actual church there (thinking back it was probably just a blessing I didn’t take much notice but it was like an actual wedding but both are catholic and have baptismal certs) I would say fakey and LF are not catholic (just a guess) and we know they are not nationals of Spain so im a little bit confused now to be honest??

Exactly this. My google search so all this pantomine in Ibiza and they won't even be legally married! Or is that the plan as she is a downright beard! 👍
Screenshot_20220822-150123~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Exactly this. My google search so all this pantomine in Ibiza and they won't even be legally married! Or is that the plan as she is a downright beard! 👍
View attachment 1519296
Lots of people have official weddings in England to sort the paperwork then the ‘proper’ wedding abroad. I’ve know a few people do it

even in England it happens if the Official venue in England isn’t licensed to do weddings

Reactions: 9
did one of our detective Fakey members not say you can look up online if a marriage has been registered in the UK??? that would answer a lot if so?
That's a thought. Need to look up their local registry office! Surely somebody is in the know on here. We're like the FBI! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
That's a thought. Need to look up their local registry office! Surely somebody is in the know on here. We're like the FBI! 🤣
I swear someone on here said you could do that? id say you can definitely look it up for a fiver , it would be well worth it :ROFLMAO: im almost sure you can do it here, you can pay €5 to see who the owner of a private home is here 😂 I always do it when I get new neighbours, im a nosey bleep and I dont care, I like to know whos on the other side of the wall to me😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
It will be a show marriage bet they don’t even get married if she does she’s insane 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just had a look at how his follower count is going. In the last 30 days he’s lost 150 overall and that is with him buying a couple of thousand along the way as well. He going to be panic buying again soon 😉😂
All so shallow & ludicrous 😀🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Just had a look at how his follower count is going. In the last 30 days he’s lost 150 overall and that is with him buying a couple of thousand along the way as well. He going to be panic buying again soon 😉😂
Like I said worse than the FBI and DEA and this 😂 I didn’t know this stats thing existed until I joined this thread 🕵️‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.