Jake Quickenden #29 #justiceforFred

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jake claiming he is having "another allergic reaction"
It's called a come down mate, everyone looks like that after days on the ❄

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Eyes like piss holes in the snow! ❄ 👃 👀

PS Fakey, you can’t sing for tit. Attention seeking saddo!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Can't get my head around the plan to go to Portugal for a wedding but stay a 2 hour taxi drive away. It's so far in fact that they don't bother staying for the night of the wedding. Even if you're saving money by staying in a cheap hotel, you must be killing your saving by getting in a taxi for 4 hours. And surely if they wanted a cheap hotel, there must be one available closer to where the wedding took place.

Knowing they're both thick, I can only assume they didn't bother to look at a map and just booked whatever they fancied.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Those new videos just made me dry heave this morning. That grotesque little lumpy spud slobbering all over that mic, trying to shove it down its throat like everything else it gets its hands on. And then him cringy singing in the middle of the shop, hoping to get attention 🤦‍♀️
I bet he just put that mic back and never ever wiped it down or anything. People like that absolutely turn me 🤢🤢🤢🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Was that microphone for sale that he was ‘singing‘ into? 🤢 Hope he bloody bought it after him and snotty one virtually licking it. The way he sings is so cringe, I hope it was mean to be a piss take but sadly I think he thought he was the bollocks.

• Sick
Reactions: 31
Yuk, that's a sight this morning. His eyes are still fucked and puffy, Slimer is dribbling all over the place and that 'singing' ffs! It looks like they might be at the airport? What a waste of time and money. Just look at the stains on that buggy strap! 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Can't get my head around the plan to go to Portugal for a wedding but stay a 2 hour taxi drive away. It's so far in fact that they don't bother staying for the night of the wedding. Even if you're saving money by staying in a cheap hotel, you must be killing your saving by getting in a taxi for 4 hours. And surely if they wanted a cheap hotel, there must be one available closer to where the wedding took place.

Knowing they're both thick, I can only assume they didn't bother to look at a map and just booked whatever they fancied.
Probs wanged on an " influencer" freebie- bet they both ' work' their emails constantly for freebies " I've been on the tele" etc ...... .... a false economy though when you add the distances involved for taxi fares etc , and convenience .
Hard work chasing tit and free vouchers all bleeping day, every day.....

I'd rather know what money/wages I've got coming in, and know my free time is mine

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Guys, loving how we're all calling him out on his substance abuse.....its soooo obvious what he's up to. And you to LF, we know you toot is aswell

Tattle bingo -
Ibiza wedding all guests get a cheeky bag or pill on their seat (🎵I took a pill in Ibiza, to show jakey I was cool!🎵)

Screenshot_20220822-113151_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Guys, loving how we're all calling him out on his substance abuse.....its soooo obvious what he's up to. And you to LF, we know you toot is aswell

Tattle bingo -
Ibiza wedding all guests get a cheeky bag or pill on their seat (🎵I took a pill in Ibiza, to show jakey I was cool!🎵)

View attachment 1518500
Would love to rip that stupid earring clean out

• Haha
Reactions: 26
He's looking fucked! Looks like he's been up for days!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well I took a recommendation from qvc turkey teeth sue and watched her show on Netflix bleeping hell thats 3 hours I will never get back 🙄What a load of utter 💩.See fakey heading home what a great holiday that’s was😂Taxi would have been at least £80 each way and they obviously went home early as it seems they were just add on’s in the z lister wedding.Grim week away that was staying in the middle of 🐀 infested waste ground .

What a mess 👏🏼👏🏼

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.